Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tor-fashion.com, a community driven website to catalog high res orange armor looks

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Tor-fashion.com, a community driven website to catalog high res orange armor looks

jklpub
12.25.2012 , 11:37 AM | #91
Avast and Google flag the site as containing malicious software.

Distilde
12.26.2012 , 05:57 AM | #92
See a warning when I try to open the website.
The site got hacked or something?

Lord_of_Flies
12.29.2012 , 10:43 AM | #93
Indeed, when I try to access the website I get this warning from Google telling me not to go there due to the suspicion that this site is laced with malicious software. This is the information Google provided concerning your website:

Quote:
Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for tor-fashion.com

What is the current listing status for tor-fashion.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 7 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 16 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 10 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-12-28, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-12-23.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS26496 (PAH).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, tor-fashion.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

SlaveV
12.29.2012 , 01:32 PM | #94
Not like the site was actually being maintained. Pretty upsetting because it was a very cool site that many people enjoyed browsing. I even sent some sets in months ago that were never uploaded. Maybe someone else will care and create a new site just like this one.
It is said correctly that law exists not for the just but for the unjust, for the just carry the law in their hearts, and do not need to call it from afar. I bow to no one and give service only for cause."
―Boba Fett

LadyAdmiral
12.29.2012 , 02:23 PM | #95
It wouldn't be too difficult to do - a basic PHP site with categories and submission forms.
The hard part would be having someone maintain it once it's built - it would take a lot of moderation. S'one of the reasons I never made a site like this myself - got the skillset, but not the time.
Scya Sancia Cimerine
[Jung Ma]
Remnants of Hope - SWTOR Division Commander
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"

TrumpetNut
01.02.2013 , 01:08 PM | #96
Hey guys. I made a thread about the "Containing Malicious software" thing and Dulfy said that the site is fine but the ads on the site where causing the issues. She has brought the issue to google's attention to get it unflagged. Just so you know.

LibertySol
01.06.2013 , 06:15 PM | #97
Is this site still maintained? Seems like the last update was from May or June...

bahdasz
01.06.2013 , 07:14 PM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by TrumpetNut View Post
Hey guys. I made a thread about the "Containing Malicious software" thing and Dulfy said that the site is fine but the ads on the site where causing the issues. She has brought the issue to google's attention to get it unflagged. Just so you know.
TBH, I think Dulfy is awsome, but I also think she needs to boot the advertisers that are causing the problem because who the hell is going to take a chance that it's not something that will download into their computer? Google says malware, I believe them, I'm not even going to give my anti-virus software the chance block it. May as well just take the site down if you're not she's not going to police the ads on it any better than that.

Horta
01.07.2013 , 06:01 PM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by TrumpetNut View Post
Thanks for the update. In the meantime, is there any other website out there that does the same thing. TOR-Fashion.com was the only website I've found (so far) that has a browsable database of outfits like this.

DarthSpooky
02.21.2013 , 11:14 AM | #100
FYI, now it's being block by the Department of Defense

"If you are receiving this message, the IP address of the information system you are trying to reach is currently being blocked by DREN. This block may be an individual IP address block based on a security event, or the IP address you are trying to reach is part of a DoD mandated IP address block of a much larger network of which the IP address you are trying to reach is part of."