Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Whats up with Republic completely dominating 50 Warzones?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Whats up with Republic completely dominating 50 Warzones?

shadowgnome
12.28.2012 , 06:47 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by LingeringDrama View Post
or play a bubble spec heals... I hear they are gud right now.
Until every melee gets uber mad about the blind bubbles and focus your butt right back into spawn > Thats when you know you are loved by all.
"First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination."

criminalheretic
12.29.2012 , 05:34 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Sowwy View Post
What are you doing to achieve such a poor record ? That's insane. Both sides have great players/guilds and the momentum is definitely subject to change at a moments notice. I can't imagine these stats are real man.

What time of day do you play?

Jolly'o Goodshow
That's actually a 1:2.4 ratio. Bad, but not unbelievably so. You'd still get your daily done in less than 4 matches most of the time, and have no real trouble getting your weekly done either. What I don't get is the guys saying they've been trying to finish their weekly for 2 weeks and can't. That has to be more like 8 wins 119 losses.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

wqopreuiyt
12.29.2012 , 07:45 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post
That's actually a 1:2.4 ratio. Bad, but not unbelievably so. You'd still get your daily done in less than 4 matches most of the time, and have no real trouble getting your weekly done either. What I don't get is the guys saying they've been trying to finish their weekly for 2 weeks and can't. That has to be more like 8 wins 119 losses.
What the, someone from Hyperspace is still playing pub side and isn't in Goof? /boggle
Hype - The Harbinger
Leader of Goof Troop

xscott
12.31.2012 , 06:51 PM | #44
I think there may be some dominating teams queing up primetime (both sides), and I just got caught in the mess, thus I spilt my beans on here in frustration.

x_XDeathX_x
01.01.2013 , 04:55 PM | #45
hacks will do this
It Burns When I PVP - The Harbinger
Assassin - xxdeathxx

seektravota
01.02.2013 , 07:55 AM | #46
if you que up with good people you have a good chance of not losing.
when i solo que, and into a bunch of skilled players, the match become easier; if not, it could be a lot of work and still lose.

funkiestj
01.02.2013 , 01:02 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by xscott View Post
OP here. .

19 wins
43 losses
Does the PvP window show number of matches lost? I thought it only shows number of matches won. I seem to remember rated WZ shows wins and loses (I'm not at my SWTOR computer right now so I can't check).

Perhaps OP keeps a notepad next to the computer to keep track.

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?

BrianEvol
01.06.2013 , 01:41 AM | #48
Acidect and I PVPed a bunch today (1/5) and our only two losses were a very close Huttball against Pubs (believe Covenant folks) and a 20 - 0 Civil War against Empire. We've been on a pretty good streak.

Hope your luck turns around for you though. Keep at it. New players will eventually learn how to cap/guard objectives and will eventually have gear enough to be decent. Chin up sir.

-Thraxx
The Virilius Legacy
Thraxx
Hyperspace Cannon/Early Access Veteran

Darth_Dreselus
01.06.2013 , 03:23 PM | #49
I got owned 4 times in a row today, in each game there was someone with less than 100k dmg/heals (and they are not guarding a point this was all out fighting in all games) and record was trooper 30k damage, 5k heals but that's not the worst, the worst thing is:

Game 1, My guildie TANK dced after 2 minutes on a 2:1 CW, had third highest damage
Game 4, I went DPS instead of heal and did terribly, forgot my rotation, missed cds, forgot to apply dots and still had 4th highest damage with only 2 healers and nobody below broke 100k

Yep....dominating
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

Cript
01.06.2013 , 11:24 PM | #50
most frustrating thing about imps is how often they quickly give up
many times before the match even starts