Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

resubbed

keysmachine
01.02.2013 , 11:01 AM | #1
Title says it all. played gw2 got bored, been bored of WOW the grind is annoying and while all mmo's have grind i'd rather the grind be a different grind that i've come to despise. Played rift still can't get into that game totally. Thought about resubbing to Eve-Online and was like wait.. no that's just an open sandbox gankfest with no real goals.

tried planetside 2, firefall, fallen earth, LOTRO AND STO.. none of them do me like SWTOR does..

so here i am again. Although i made a new account simply because i didn't wanna call customer support to have them remove my authenticator.

game is pretty sweet and just as i remember it with fewer bugs.. got an instant 500 cartel coins.. which made me confused should i complain about the 500 cartel coins about how i'm being charged for those? or how does it work here on the forums again with free stuff?

LordArtemis
01.02.2013 , 11:03 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by keysmachine View Post
Title says it all. played gw2 got bored, been bored of WOW the grind is annoying and while all mmo's have grind i'd rather the grind be a different grind that i've come to despise. Played rift still can't get into that game totally. Thought about resubbing to Eve-Online and was like wait.. no that's just an open sandbox gankfest with no real goals.

tried planetside 2, firefall, fallen earth, LOTRO AND STO.. none of them do me like SWTOR does..

so here i am again. Although i made a new account simply because i didn't wanna call customer support to have them remove my authenticator.

game is pretty sweet and just as i remember it with fewer bugs.. got an instant 500 cartel coins.. which made me confused should i complain about the 500 cartel coins about how i'm being charged for those? or how does it work here on the forums again with free stuff?
Well, I can't speak to the cartel coins question, but I would say welcome back.

Yyrmega
01.02.2013 , 11:03 AM | #3
Welcome back to the best mmo!

And don't spend too much time here, the dark side is strong in the forums...

astrobearx
01.02.2013 , 11:09 AM | #4
Title says it all.
ok.. not to be a troll but who really care about some stranger resubbing besides BW?
(and even then with the cartel market, i would honestly say BW doesnt even care that much since youre only spending about 15 dollars)

i mean really....do you want a cookie or something?

DarkkChaos
01.02.2013 , 11:14 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by astrobearx View Post
ok.. not to be a troll but who really care about some stranger resubbing besides BW?
(and even then with the cartel market, i would honestly say BW doesnt even care that much since youre only spending about 15 dollars)

But everyone cares about everyone LEAVING? How many threads have we seen like that...with countless responses?

Welcome back!! I, for one DO care - because every sub that returns....is another person keeping this game ALIVE.
CTD...every 120 mins...since : 9/26/2012

keysmachine
01.02.2013 , 11:18 AM | #6

tell me how you really feel.

i suppose if i said something about 10 dollars, rip off, swtor sucks or i'm unsubbing we'd be at page 6 right now of this thread.

astrobearx
01.02.2013 , 11:22 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkkChaos View Post
But everyone cares about everyone LEAVING? How many threads have we seen like that...with countless responses?

Welcome back!! I, for one DO care - because every sub that returns....is another person keeping this game ALIVE.

1. i dont care if QQers leave, nor do i read the obvious QQ threads

2. one 15 sub is so insignificant these days, that i still say...again noone really cares especially since the cartel market and gambling packs are selling heavily

so once again

barely noone cares about anyone subbing these days, maybe you and few other ppl do, but that is probably it

PappaCube
01.02.2013 , 11:24 AM | #8

I would like a cookie, and I too re-subbed after trying several other MMOs that just don't have the character this one has.

Chewy Chocolate Chip if you please?
Proud Owner of SW:TOR Collector's Edition

astrobearx
01.02.2013 , 11:24 AM | #9
tell me how you really feel.

i suppose if i said something about 10 dollars, rip off, swtor sucks or i'm unsubbing we'd be at page 6 right now of this thread.
no i would tell you to suck it up and choose to buy it or not

and other ppl would lump their opinion on this thread

again useless "im resubbing again, look at me" thread is just as useful as "OMG im QQing forever" threads

darthgroond
01.02.2013 , 11:30 AM | #10
Positive post eh? Good luck with that.
Rest in peace little pixel. Your memory will live on.
-- The Pixel Legacy (The Red Eclipse EU) --

''A Sith craves adventure and excitement.'' - Firrez Pixel