Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked warzone pick up games

Rynis
01.02.2013 , 12:37 AM | #61
#AlmightyTeejus-#twitch.tv/bjagz

dego-harmonium
01.02.2013 , 09:28 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by donthedondon View Post
Thanks to everyone who participated on 01/01/13 very successfull tun out once again had 4 teams going , mumble crashing cut our night short but i'm going to do this again tomorrow same time 8 eastern. /cjoin pubpvp everyone is welcome to participate.
Ill be in /imppvp if anyone wants some heals for rateds
Arterial <Lethal Dose Fifty>
JC

Eldunari
01.02.2013 , 09:44 AM | #63
I've been having a great time. My apologies to everyone for last night's mumble crash. I'm not sure why it crashed, but apparently it was something on their end. It appears that the situation has resolved itself. Looking forward to tonight.

Krayshawn
01.02.2013 , 09:58 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Eldunari View Post
I've been having a great time. My apologies to everyone for last night's mumble crash. I'm not sure why it crashed, but apparently it was something on their end. It appears that the situation has resolved itself. Looking forward to tonight.
Our mumble crahsed as well, somthing about emergency maintenence.
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant

dego-harmonium
01.02.2013 , 10:15 AM | #65
ours was down for a while as well, we keep a portion of mumble open for friends and anyone who wants to jump in if you need a mumble server

Server: Virtusethonor.mumble.com Port:9833
JC

nidalad
01.02.2013 , 10:17 AM | #66
noobs, vent ftw
Moonrunner

Nellsterzzz
01.02.2013 , 08:35 PM | #67
Sephiro (healz) would love to participate

Dhrasur
01.03.2013 , 11:43 PM | #68
Fun games tonight everyone who participated! Even though I lost all my games, everybody with whom I teamed with said they had a great time. I really appreciated that no one trashtalked or made comments that could cause any kind of trouble.

Also nice to see you back Hobi! And Wahn too, first time I see ya in ranked in a long time.

The team of James Bond shall train and be better next time too.

Edit : The only reason we lost is cause we had one bounty other messing up the full 8 agent team.
Empire Ilye - Marauder | Vahilo - Sniper | Ijis - Sorcerer
Republic Unreal - Scoundrel
<Uncensored> | Jedi Covenant [Keller's Void]

dego-harmonium
01.04.2013 , 08:26 AM | #69
I would be down for the james bond team again that was fun :P with a bit of tweaking and group comp it could be somewhat viable
JC

mhobin
01.04.2013 , 09:27 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Dhrasur View Post
Fun games tonight everyone who participated! Even though I lost all my games, everybody with whom I teamed with said they had a great time. I really appreciated that no one trashtalked or made comments that could cause any kind of trouble.

Also nice to see you back Hobi! And Wahn too, first time I see ya in ranked in a long time.

The team of James Bond shall train and be better next time too.

Edit : The only reason we lost is cause we had one bounty other messing up the full 8 agent team.
Thanks Illye, had a lot of fun last night, really great idea. Will be back to play again soon.

Hobi
GAF