Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to purchase..anything. General Error.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to purchase..anything. General Error.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Movodor
01.02.2013 , 12:30 AM | #1
I am aware threads on this issue exist, but I'd like to add my voice to it.

Why does the payments page throw up "An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0} "?
I have not done anything differently to any time I have bought anything or subbed before.
Why this time? Is it an EA payments processing issue, and not bioware? Are my card and paypal account blocked?

Xeldron
01.02.2013 , 12:34 AM | #2
Mine is the same, unable to pre order Rise of the Hutt Cartel.
Hope they get it sorted soon, don't they want my money?

VINDROID
01.02.2013 , 12:42 AM | #3
just thought id add my input into this lol.. just tried to re-subscribe for 60 days (one off payment) the error came up but when i did 30 days (reccuring payment) it went through ok?! .. i also tried to pre order the expansion and am getting the error message =]

Vicstorm
01.02.2013 , 01:23 AM | #4
I've been getting this error as well, trying to add coins to my account
I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people....I'm just saying lets remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out

jarshr
01.02.2013 , 01:45 AM | #5
yup same for me , bioware doing nothing as usual

Valtuska
01.02.2013 , 06:26 AM | #6
Got same problem been trying to purchase cartel coins i get this..

An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}

Payd premium time and few times before those cartel coins without any problems, today i have tryed to buy few more and i couldnt.

Tryed to remove cookies and all but its not helping at all. ( at one thread they sayd it might be the issue seems not to work anyone )

Naugor
01.02.2013 , 07:22 AM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings everyone,

We are currently investigating reports from players receiving an error message when trying to make purchases.

For now we would like you to wait 24 hours before attempting to make another purchase. We will update you as soon as we have more information available.

Thank you for your patience.
Naugor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support | Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Turshek
01.02.2013 , 07:51 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Naugor View Post
Greetings everyone,

We are currently investigating reports from players receiving an error message when trying to make purchases.

For now we would like you to wait 24 hours before attempting to make another purchase. We will update you as soon as we have more information available.

Thank you for your patience.
As shown in my ledger, I haven't bought coins since more than a week and I'm still unable to buy anything.

I can't even choose to buy with paypal or my credit card, as soon as i click the button to buy coins, I get this error.

Oh and I already used both my paypal account and my credit card to buy things from SWTOR so there's no error there from my side.

Kadra
01.02.2013 , 08:13 AM | #9
Same error here. "An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}"

Hmz_Kaori
01.02.2013 , 10:49 AM | #10
Just adding my voice.. Same here. I seem to be able to buy the subscriptions but not the cartel coins. An error msg would appear.