Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dear Ensign,

Grokk_smash
12.30.2012 , 12:44 PM | #1
We had sex. That doesn't mean we're a thing, and that certainly doesn't mean we're getting married.

I'm a secret agent, and if you think we're an item, you should go ask the Doctor about how I flirted with a Robot.

A. Robot.

I don't love you,
Agent
http://www.zergadins.com/
Apply today and receive a FREE* virtual pat on the back!

bright_ephemera
12.30.2012 , 06:47 PM | #2
I cannot possibly express enough love for this statement. I really can't.

P.S. Kaliyo I'm not gonna put a ring on it. I'm already your meal ticket, I'm not adding "source of small valuable objects for your thriving black market trade" to the job description.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

AelixVII
12.30.2012 , 08:39 PM | #3
I think I remember having to say no to Ensign twice before she got the picture. Then after that I noticed a companion mission from Kaliyo and what a surprise, she wanted a hook-up. -Oh God Why-

Then again these two have nothing on Nadia! You have to play a mini-game just to find the one conversation wheel option that gets you out of a relationship speedily escalated to marriage...

Bird_of_Thunder
12.31.2012 , 01:40 AM | #4
Nadia was the best. I did like Mako though
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Birna
01.02.2013 , 02:43 AM | #5
Ensign Temple and Corso Riggs should hook up, he is also pretty slow to understand I SAID NO, WE ARE NOT A THING, GO AWAY means I SAID NO, WE ARE NOT A THING, GO AWAY.

On the other hand, telling him no, I don't love him and no, I won't marry him resulted in some delicious "you just kicked my puppy" sad faces for me to savor.

Man do I hate Corso.