Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Ranked warzone pick up games


Ekoado's Avatar


Ekoado
01.01.2013 , 08:13 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post

More embellishing on your part, I'm afraid. I believe I asked you pick up some sandbags from general chat, instead of uncensored, to balance out the fact the majority of your team was from the same guild. The response I got from Totherkins was "what can I say we like ranked comms". That sounds like someone not trying to game the system for sure.

I'll make my new years resolution to not QQ as you say, if yours is to actually queue for ranked when we have a guild group going.
I Believe your exact words were "can you guys stop being such ******* try hards and pick up up some pugs" . This wasn't the reasonable argument that you now claim to have made so...... embellishment? lol?

As for ranked, me and Totherkins are forming a ranked team and are drawing up a shortlist now of objectively sound players that we want to get on for rateds at a set time every week. We have set a date of the 8th as the date we take our shortlist and form a team. Now I'm aware that we will be a new team and will probably start off losing a few, but when we eventually gel together and start Stampeding you please don't come into mumble and call us ***** try hards..................Or switch sides again, seeing nobody would want you back anyways.
Tibblesworth - Commando Heals - ToFN
T'ibbs - Scoundrel Heals - ToFN
Zxil - Powertech Tank - Jedi Covenant
UNICORNS

To-le's Avatar


To-le
01.01.2013 , 09:32 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Ekoado View Post
We had only 2 healers and only 1 stealth. We even had a sorc dps which Isn't exactly a stacked comp. ^ Exaggeration
I don't think we are talking about the same thing anymore. My previous comment was talking about Unsensored's A team. The usual 3 dps group. Not the crew that was running the other night.

Ravashakk's Avatar


Ravashakk
01.01.2013 , 11:31 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Ekoado View Post
I Believe your exact words were "can you guys stop being such ******* try hards and pick up up some pugs" . This wasn't the reasonable argument that you now claim to have made so...... embellishment? lol?
That was the third time I had to ask you guys. You are quite proficient at leaving details out of your weak diabtribes.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ekoado View Post
.... but when we eventually gel together and start Stampeding you please don't come into mumble and call us ***** try hards
I've heard this before, from better people. In fact, wasn't it your guild's ambition to rule pvp when you came to this server like half a year ago?

Quote: Originally Posted by Ekoado View Post
.....Or switch sides again, seeing nobody would want you back anyways.
If I "switched sides" it would only be to pvp on LD50s imp guild. That's what you and your guildies don't understand. I like it here. Through the wins and losses, I enjoy who I play with. They share a similiar outlook for PVP and ACTUALLY PVP consistently.

Aside from the two times I've PVPed with combat on imp side, the only other times are when YOUR GUILD practically begs me to play. Or all the times I get asked to come back to the guild. Why? http://i46.tinypic.com/28wnqz8.jpg Because I do more in recruit gear with mods/enhancements missing from both weapons than others do in wh/ewh. I believe the words YOU used were "Come on Neb, I'd be able to guard you like this all the time if you came back" (something to that effect)

That being said, there are still quite a few ppl in unicorns I like/respect, and will continue to do so. They know who they are.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

Ekoado's Avatar


Ekoado
01.01.2013 , 01:33 PM | #54
This is rather ridiculous how I post about one thing i.e you not being able to handle a loss and QQ and your lack of commitment previously to a cause you now champion. Utterly hypocritical.

But of course you completely missed the point, and descended into posting screenshots of your self in a pathetic attempt to keep your e-peen strong.

I'm done with this argument seeing you just completely missing the point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJ...?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
Tibblesworth - Commando Heals - ToFN
T'ibbs - Scoundrel Heals - ToFN
Zxil - Powertech Tank - Jedi Covenant
UNICORNS

Ravashakk's Avatar


Ravashakk
01.01.2013 , 01:43 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Ekoado View Post
But of course you completely missed the point, and descended into posting screenshots of your self in a pathetic attempt to keep your e-peen strong.
No, you missed the point. I had nothing against helping ppl learn to play before, I just didn't like being on a team with a terrible comp while doing so. I'm sorry you are failing to see the difference.

Maybe you spend less time worrying about me and practicing pvp. Gotta get ready for when your bubble stun crutch falls out from under you.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

Ekoado's Avatar


Ekoado
01.01.2013 , 02:54 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
I had nothing against helping ppl learn to play before, I just didn't like being on a team with a terrible comp while doing so. I'm sorry you are failing to see the difference.

Maybe you spend less time worrying about me and practicing pvp. Gotta get ready for when your bubble stun crutch falls out from under you.
Okay so you just confirmed it for me, you backed from helping people play with us because you didn't get the comp you wanted. Now when you do it with the reps you complain because the team we put together had a better comp than yours. Hmmm, sounds familiar. So yup the hypocritical acts have been confirmed by you yourself.

With regards to bubble stun, I more than likely wont be on the team as a Bubble stun healer. I'll be the operative who doesn't just heal himself and get into 1v1s too increase e-peen while everyone around me dies.

Haha I'm not worried about you in the slightest. I just got told you were a forum warrior and took the opportunity to troll you a little bit and get you to write essays for the lols. See you in ranked......if you make the LD team...
Tibblesworth - Commando Heals - ToFN
T'ibbs - Scoundrel Heals - ToFN
Zxil - Powertech Tank - Jedi Covenant
UNICORNS

devildog_'s Avatar


devildog_
01.01.2013 , 03:17 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronaimeth View Post
so you didn't see any group with 5 smashers and a bubble stunner(lol Mizzos guild). If one team is becoming faceroll easy, changes will be made.
There was only 2 m8
me and shadee Kiro was watchmen and sowa being hisself was being useless guarding a node in combat

and theres alot of teams witha bubble stun "I.E." from that night i know unicorns had one and maybe one on another team from that night so its not even that uncommon =p so that whole statement is invalid

donthedondon's Avatar


donthedondon
01.01.2013 , 09:17 PM | #58
Thanks to everyone who participated on 01/01/13 very successfull tun out once again had 4 teams going , mumble crashing cut our night short but i'm going to do this again tomorrow same time 8 eastern. /cjoin pubpvp everyone is welcome to participate.

Dhrasur's Avatar


Dhrasur
01.01.2013 , 10:33 PM | #59
I should be able to be there the day after tomorrow combatmedic. I feel a bit bad cause I was promoting this ranked wz thing but I haven't been able to play with all of you guys yet!
Empire Ilye - Marauder | Vahilo - Sniper | Ijis - Sorcerer
Republic Unreal - Scoundrel
<Uncensored> | Jedi Covenant [Keller's Void]

Ravashakk's Avatar


Ravashakk
01.02.2013 , 12:14 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Ekoado View Post
Okay so you just confirmed it for me, you backed from helping people play with us because you didn't get the comp you wanted. Now when you do it with the reps you complain because the team we put together had a better comp than yours. Hmmm, sounds familiar. So yup the hypocritical acts have been confirmed by you yourself.
And the "Biggest Stretch Award" goes to....

Quote: Originally Posted by Ekoado View Post
I'll be the operative who doesn't just heal himself and get into 1v1s too increase e-peen while everyone around me dies.
-5 out of 10.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ekoado View Post
Haha I'm not worried about you in the slightest. I just got told you were a forum warrior and took the opportunity to troll you a little bit and get you to write essays for the lols. See you in ranked......if you make the LD team...
Tearing apart your poorly constructed, anally extracted forum post like cheap tissue paper was anything but a chore. If you'd like to continue it elsewhere, I'd be more than happy. Out of respect for the OP.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.