Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

sniper or powertech

GONOTCH
01.01.2013 , 08:22 PM | #1
Just got a sniper and a power tech to 20. I like both and I just want to dps because I have a 50 assin tank and a 50 sorc healer. So the power tech tanking ability is to no concern of mine. So what is the best class to do endgame pvp and pve.

TrumpetNut
01.01.2013 , 08:33 PM | #2
I find that powertech (Tank-dps hybrid) can do a pull, charge, and taunt all awsome things and VERY VERY mobile. sniper is just shoot,shoot,shoot,knowckback,root,shoot,shoot,shoo t repeat or more mobile engi spec but still I choose powertech 100 to -1000000 lol it is too fun XD
Reyna lvl 50 Sniper Bacari lvl 50 Marauder Bacaari lvl 50 tank/dps Powertech Budiabo lvl 50 heals mercenary Rayna lvl 20 sorc healer

_biddan_
01.01.2013 , 08:45 PM | #3
if you want the fotm go powertech,if you want the hidden pvp godclass go sniper.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Tibbel
01.01.2013 , 11:57 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
if you want the hidden pvp godclass go sniper.
Hey, come on now.

We're pretty damn good in PvE too.

byteresistor
01.02.2013 , 02:31 AM | #5
if you want the hidden pvp godclass go sniper.
It's not hidden, it's just obviously good, not godmode but good. It's propably the most "balanced" class in PvP. The only reason some might think it's op is because of the abundance of knights/warriors in PvP atm and sniper is their only direct counter.

NoTomorrow
01.02.2013 , 10:49 AM | #6
i main both a sniper and powertech. ill say you this: with sniper its easier to capitalize on your strengths than with powertech. check my sniper guilde for an in depth description of sniper capabilities.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

_biddan_
01.02.2013 , 01:00 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Tibbel View Post
Hey, come on now.

We're pretty damn good in PvE too.
but it's not hidden in pve!
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Tamanous
01.03.2013 , 02:53 PM | #8
if you want the fotm go powertech
You can seriously type that out without bursting out laughing?

Powertech is the least played class in the game. There are fewer than snipers.

I guess you mean the fact they play mainly pyro. It is their only real viable pvp build atm but just because you see more pyro builds it does not mean there are more powertechs.

I player operative, sniper and powertech though mainly because I am 100% anti-glow stick.