Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Advice for returning player in Aus

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
Advice for returning player in Aus

Banegio
01.01.2013 , 07:16 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Sabrek View Post
I'm considering rolling here as well (2 50's on Master Dar'Nala) but when I was looking at server populations I noticed Gav Daragon has hit heavy on the status pages twice lately. Now I can't make my mind up.

But I assume Dalborra has a more Imp PvE guilds than Gav Daragon by looking at progression threads.
Based on the people feedbacks on the forum, the population shown on server status page is totally misleading. I suggest you can just roll a character on each server and do a "/who pit" etc. during your normal playing hours to sample the wz populations for yourself.

Timbohh
01.01.2013 , 07:20 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Banegio View Post
Based on the people feedbacks on the forum, the population shown on server status page is totally misleading. I suggest you can just roll a character on each server and do a "/who pit" etc. during your normal playing hours to sample the wz populations for yourself.
This.

If you look on the gav d server forums, theres many complaints about it. Their pop count is half of that on dalborra, but they're always labelled as medium.
Timboh, Timbohh, Idzol, Lozdi, Werthless
The Wins Legacy
"I'm a lover AND a fighter... simultaneously"

Vindrik
01.01.2013 , 09:01 PM | #13
The only reason that Gav Daragon has a "heavy" population is because its max pop cap isn't as high as Dalborra, so light, medium and heavy are all relative. Dalborra does have a higher population, it's just a smaller percentage of its maximum capacity.

Sabrek
01.02.2013 , 12:34 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Banegio View Post
Good advice. How are queue times for Group Finder on Dalborra out of curiosity? (@ 50 and whilst leveling) Does anyone know?
Sith Juggernaut

ChuangTzu
01.02.2013 , 03:52 AM | #15
I'm considering rolling here as well (2 50's on Master Dar'Nala) but when I was looking at server populations I noticed Gav Daragon has hit heavy on the status pages twice lately. Now I can't make my mind up.

But I assume Dalborra has a more Imp PvE guilds than Gav Daragon by looking at progression threads.
Yeah I noticed that, they were on heavy for atleast 3 hours yesterday afternoon/evening???
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

ChuangTzu
01.02.2013 , 03:54 AM | #16
Good advice. How are queue times for Group Finder on Dalborra out of curiosity? (@ 50 and whilst leveling) Does anyone know?
Lvl 50 at peak times, for tank, instant. For a healer usually no more than 5-10 mins but can be longer. DPS 10 mins plus usually. From my experience any way.

GF while lvling can be quite random, I find.
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

Sabrek
01.02.2013 , 04:49 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by ChuangTzu View Post
Lvl 50 at peak times, for tank, instant. For a healer usually no more than 5-10 mins but can be longer. DPS 10 mins plus usually. From my experience any way.

GF while lvling can be quite random, I find.
Thanks for the info, much appreciated. Is it about the same Republic vs Empire here?
Sith Juggernaut