Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Harbinger PVE DPS Leaderboard

AcidicAssassin
12.30.2012 , 02:58 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Yeah, Im not sure how but Beast crits practically 50% on his annihilate??!?

gosh darn, luckiest mofo out there apparently lol.
You mean Slash? I think that is the pub counterpart to Vicious Slash. And i believe he crits nearly 50% because he spends the 2 points in brutality in the rage tree.

IAmViiOLENT
12.31.2012 , 01:47 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by WiththeForc View Post
Got a better one
2162 dps
http://www.torparse.com/a/85322
-Beastfury
Hey Beast, do you mind linking us to your gear on AMR? And can you explain how you started this parse with a 1637 crit tick of your deadlly saber? I'm kind of interested how you're hitting so incredibly hard with your white hits while obviously having a high crit rating.

WiththeForc
12.31.2012 , 02:49 PM | #93
Well, just last night I decided to go with this setup
http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...f-efd840a44219
because on average it gives about 13 more dps. but at the time of the parse, I had a power enhancement in place of 1 of the crit ones. As for starting out with a strong deadly saber, that's from bloodthirst+rakata adrenal+power relic.
Dragonslayer Beastfury the Eternal Warrior From Beyond Conquerer of the Dread Fortress
ZORZ
WORLD FIRST GATE CRASHER
World Third Conquerer of the Dread Fortress

IAmViiOLENT
12.31.2012 , 05:27 PM | #94
Ahhh, alright I see then.
I'm jealous, my mara is still in about half 61's and still has two War Hero Power Relics! Should be getting my proc relic today though

BenOmonda
12.31.2012 , 08:43 PM | #95
Hey just did my best run on my Sent 31/2/7, and here it is 2009
http://www.torparse.com/a/87383/time...039/1357094340
Xiev / Sentinel / Watchman Flythrin / Guardian / Vigilance
DPSKnights LegacyThe Harbinger / <Order sixty-five>

noobiedude
01.01.2013 , 01:54 PM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by jonmcooper View Post
Hey Chukles! Worf/Solow here.

http://www.torparse.com/a/83755/1

2227 dps. 7/6/28 Assault Vanguard. Half DG/Half Campaign.. or maybe 2/3 dg 1/3 camp now. PVP eliminator set bonus.
Gonna have to call BS on this one. He uploaded an earlier parse here http://www.torparse.com/a/83754 that has identical times and damage values except that he does 55k less damage from his dots. Further comparison between the log tabs between the parses makes it obvious that he simply upped the values on the burning (tech) hits. Not sure why Wörf felt the need to edit the parse when it was already at a high dps or how he thought he could get away with so obviously upping the damage done by just one set of attacks.

So-low
01.01.2013 , 05:26 PM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by noobiedude View Post
Gonna have to call BS on this one. He uploaded an earlier parse here http://www.torparse.com/a/83754 that has identical times and damage values except that he does 55k less damage from his dots. Further comparison between the log tabs between the parses makes it obvious that he simply upped the values on the burning (tech) hits. Not sure why Wörf felt the need to edit the parse when it was already at a high dps or how he thought he could get away with so obviously upping the damage done by just one set of attacks.
I can assure you that I did not modify anything. I'm not completely sure how torparse works, but I believe the parse you provided was a different one with a different build. The build I currently use will increase the damage done from my dots but not have as high damage on other attacks.

Regardless, I plan on making a new parse soon with upgraded gear which will be higher than these 2 parses.

Sixthy
01.01.2013 , 05:47 PM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by jonmcooper View Post
I can assure you that I did not modify anything. I'm not completely sure how torparse works, but I believe the parse you provided was a different one with a different build. The build I currently use will increase the damage done from my dots but not have as high damage on other attacks.

Regardless, I plan on making a new parse soon with upgraded gear which will be higher than these 2 parses.
I mean, if you look at the "earlier parse with a different spec" and then compare it to "super awesome spec parse," it's literally the same parse with modified burn damage, lol.

Like, you're telling me over the course of 401 seconds, on two separate occasions, you managed to hit the exact same rotation, at exactly the same time, then have every ability (besides the burns) do the exact same damage each time?

Mmhmmm.

However - the most telling thing here, is the 2 separate parses have IDENTICAL TIME STAMPS - so one is altered, the other is not.
Rokuthy Sunrise
<Synergy>
We can speak obsession - We can love the endless.

WiththeForc
01.01.2013 , 06:35 PM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by Sixthy View Post
I mean, if you look at the "earlier parse with a different spec" and then compare it to "super awesome spec parse," it's literally the same parse with modified burn damage, lol.
Yeah, I'm going to have to agree. If you look at the two parses, they have the exact same times, same dates of upload, are the exact same length, have the same crit % (both overall and for each ability), have the same APM, same # of Normal hits and crit hits. Everything is virtually identical except that one parse has a few abilities that appeared to do more damage.

Now, I don't know exactly how PT/VG dps works, but based off looking at my own parses, my # of hits per parse is never the same, and my crit % for each ability are absolutely never the same. But if you can provide a legit parse of that much dps, then more power to ya.
Dragonslayer Beastfury the Eternal Warrior From Beyond Conquerer of the Dread Fortress
ZORZ
WORLD FIRST GATE CRASHER
World Third Conquerer of the Dread Fortress

IAmViiOLENT
01.02.2013 , 12:06 AM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by Sixthy View Post

Like, you're telling me over the course of 401 seconds, on two separate occasions, you managed to hit the exact same rotation, at exactly the same time, then have every ability (besides the burns) do the exact same damage each time?

Mmhmmm.

However - the most telling thing here, is the 2 separate parses have IDENTICAL TIME STAMPS - so one is altered, the other is not.
/signed

They are the same parse, with edited values..
Im not sure why exactly you did that, there isn't really any need.... any dps over 2k is already wooping on 99% of the server population lol.

And besides that, there isn't some magical talent that will give you 55k more damage on burning.
lol. Effectively, you added ~137 dps, from one talent point? Uhhhh.