codex questions...rumors correct?

zaldar

So I am a completionist, add to that, that the lore of star wars and especially the old republic era I adore and that even in MMO'S lore is incredibly important to me (I left LOTRO.com though I have a lifetime subscription and probably have more store money than God now when it became obvious they no longer took the lore seriously). So I was disheartened when I was told it was impossible to really complete the codex on each planet. I was told some of the lore objects, characters, races you couldn't see except by going in story areas not your own. Is this correct? If so it needs to be changed..

Baring that has anyone made a list of the number of objects you CAN get on each planet for say the sith warrior (datacrons titles species etc.) so I can know when I have them all? I don't want to know HOW to get them as finding them is part of the fun, but I don't want to be looking for something I have no hope of finding. More than the stat increases the galactic history has me doing the funny and frustrating jumps for the datacrons...

Check out swtor-spy.com for some guides to lore objects, etc. There are some codex... things (codexes? codex items?) that are missing- they were generally implemented in beta and removed. You can read them on the site I recommended but can't get them. I admit it's sloppy. Go yell at a mod.

As an aside, don't be too harsh on LOTRO. They only have rights to use The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings as source material, not any of the appendices etc.

Can you get a list of which ones can be found on each planet in each act there without seeing how to find them...except for the datacrons (which I have found are a little crazy to try to get to) I don't want the thrill of discovery tarnished.