Help! Where can I get it?

Fingerlickinrat

Hey all,

Commonly in SWTOR. Guards are seen carrying a specific rifle, a chunky rectangular like one with 4 barrels on the stock. I find it to be a very sexy gun which I must get my hands on.

A slight problem is that I am level 17, Twi'lek Trooper and I have no idea where I can specifically get one. I only want to use it for RP terms. Please help! Where can I find one?

P.S - If you do not know what I mean, follow this link. I am referring to a rifle of the model on the top right, and going four to the left. It should just be a darkish grey however.

(Many thanks to TianaArylle for the awesome collection of rifles!)

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3246/rifleguide.jpg

Edited by Fingerlickinrat

Go to Coruscant and at the trooper legacy vendor outside of the Senate and you can find one there.

That's the only one of that specific model that I know about, yeah. Sadly, it's level 14, only really useful for a couple of levels, and requires you have at least one character that's completed their class story act one in order to buy it in the first place. I'm not aware of any customisable variants that can be used long term.

That said, there's a few variations of the same style rifle around, generally with extended barrels, scopes and the like. I'm using this one myself.

Hey all,

Commonly in SWTOR. Guards are seen carrying a specific rifle, a chunky rectangular like one with 4 barrels on the stock. I find it to be a very sexy gun which I must get my hands on.

A slight problem is that I am level 17, Twi'lek Trooper and I have no idea where I can specifically get one. I only want to use it for RP terms. Please help! Where can I find one?

Dude, you're a Spec Ops soldier with years of specialized training. Why are you using the same rifle as "Generic Background Trooper No. 7", the guy who dies offscreen before the opening credits?

That's the only one of that specific model that I know about, yeah. Sadly, it's level 14, only really useful for a couple of levels, and requires you have at least one character that's completed their class story act one in order to buy it in the first place. I'm not aware of any customisable variants that can be used long term.

That said, there's a few variations of the same style rifle around, generally with extended barrels, scopes and the like. I'm using this one myself.

The gun that I am talking about is not lvl 14. It is purchasable for like 150K credits and can be sent from one legacy toon to another just like some of the armor from that vendor. Unfortunately, it has to be used by a trooper and your companions don't qualify.

The gun that I am talking about is not lvl 14. It is purchasable for like 150K credits and can be sent from one legacy toon to another just like some of the armor from that vendor. Unfortunately, it has to be used by a trooper and your companions don't qualify.

What, from Captain Falkun? Because she doesn't sell any weapons for credits.