Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Force Regen Issues

Llenyd
12.20.2011 , 01:40 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Khadroth View Post
No it doesn't. In fact that's the primary benefit of the force power bar, it's not tiered like the energy bar's regen mechanics are.
I must have been reading old info. I see that it is static.

Borobob
12.20.2011 , 02:07 PM | #12
Awesome help guys! I haven't even really looked much at the other trees because I wanted to focus on healing, def have to spec some telekinetics now.

The noble sacrifice is an awesome skill, I learned to use it well on the Athiss last boss. He was a friggin pain in the *** because of the "seemingly random" DOT that he threw on any of the non-tanks. So I had to try and balance having enough morale to take a 2/3 HP shot at any time with keeping my force pool up. The tank in that fight is the one that needs almost zero heals I found by the 4th try haha.

I think I'm going to respec a bit into telekinesis and then maybe the force reduction for the shield skill... it seems to eat up alot of force. The class is certainly really fun to heal with though

Thanks again!

PS. Did anyone notice if a burst dmg exceeds the amount that the "force shield" protects, it appears as if the force shield protection is completely negated? The fight was happening so fast it was hard to tell, but if I threw out a force shield a little late into the Crushing Conviction debuff, the shield did almost zero protection...