Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early level buffs

Nightia
01.01.2013 , 12:28 PM | #1
Good Morning,

I have a level 50 and would like to see the rest of the other class stories. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for items or consumables that make plowing through mobs eaiser in the 1-50 grind. I have the legacy experience buffs but anyone find any other legacy buff worthwhile (like the empire and republic "health buffs"). Any consumables or buffs I can buy on the GTN? Any other recommendations??

Also, Im in the process of getting HK-51.

Thank you

jizerai
01.01.2013 , 02:42 PM | #2
I'd suggest getting a few XP buffs. You should get two in the beginning (from quests), but otherwise you can get some out of Packs or the Market. There's probably a lot on the GTN as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Tommot
01.01.2013 , 04:24 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by jizerai View Post
I'd suggest getting a few XP buffs. You should get two in the beginning (from quests), but otherwise you can get some out of Packs or the Market. There's probably a lot on the GTN as well.
This. You could also try leveling two characters at once, switching off so you're always playing with rested exp.
Roswin - 50 Jedi Sentinel | Vaelin - 50 Sith Juggernaut | Kordis - 50 Sith Marauder | Vaelis - 50 Sith Assassin | Tylus - 50 Sniper
| Vint - 43 Mercenary | Kiden - 35 Vangaurd | Skavic - 22 Jedi Sage |