Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP Shout outs!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Itchy_Bum
12.31.2012 , 06:17 PM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by RyanReagan View Post
I wasn't even a jerk about it like I normally would be.
It is easier to not be the jerk when you are winning, well at least that is how I feel.
Ivan 55 guard Bob_buffet 55 merc Yuliya-jr 55 mando Yuliya 55 scound Bodacious 55 sorc Ivanocha 55 Shad Cranky_pants 55 jugg El-Pollo-Loco 55 snip Mainwaring vg Itchy-bum guardian

Wookieenator
12.31.2012 , 06:53 PM | #192
I'll do some legitimate shoutouts but only to those that I've seen make an exceptional play(s). There are plenty of good players out there but people who have Wow'd me recently with a particular play or string of plays include:

Ravinder (Ranked hypergates vs. physics 12/30) Very fast reactions saved a possible wipe for us at mid; a game changing play by avoiding Yoda's pull and death by explosion
Avenn (Ranked huttball vs physics 12/30) Quickly fell behind until she grabbed the ball several times at mid, setting up a quick scoring chain and a win for us. Pulled dirtsquirrel into the fire immediately after is Hydraulic overrides ended, reset the ball and proceeded to basically win us the game.
Somnax / Ambien (Ranked Civil War vs physics 12/30) Made some strategic plays that easily gave us the upper-hand, can't currently mention them.
t-elos/cap/sithy always in right position, very reliable.
Darkyoda (ranked hypergates v us 12/30) made some nice plays as far as disrupting game flow
Kyarra (ranked cw couple days ago) couldn't get a solo kill, made nice evasion plays. one of the top sorc hybrid healers out there
Aluvian - avoided getting shot irl and came back to help us win some ranked games with SMASH

Jackyd (Waking up all of my extended family last night)
plenty more stellar individual plays i've seen, but from top to bottom these are the ones i was wowed by the most. very happy that all of these people are not only great players but really chill friends and make the game much more fun to play. cheers and happy new year

eavn
12.31.2012 , 07:11 PM | #193
dont forget the time i passed aluvian the ball in our endzone.....

Xwinluke
01.01.2013 , 10:42 AM | #194
Quote: Originally Posted by eavn View Post
dont forget the time i passed aluvian the ball in our endzone.....
Can't forget that play lol wait you have done that one quite a bit. How about leaping to someone to only be knocked back down but then using choke to break the snipers cover and then leaping too him. I love the one where I'm pulled into the fire with the ball and 3 seconds left in a tie game only to pop gaurded and /wave at the person who pulled me and live threw it for the win lmao then being called a hacker.
ObiWalker 50 Sentinel
Darksidious 50 Marauder Wanted

TyrannisWP
01.01.2013 , 02:31 PM | #195
Shout out to Jaycharles (the best sniper that never got a chance). He will be missed.

KyarraKyndheart
01.01.2013 , 11:41 PM | #196
Shout out to Syndicate, Sanguine, ID and Physics for the great rounds in ranked tonight!

Was a lot of fun for <Unconquered>'s first ranked team to hit the warzones. We thoroughly enjoyed every match and look forward to many more.

*two thumbs up*
Kyarra Kyndheart
Unconquered's Sassy Mistress
"Good girls are bad girls that never get caught."

Parthenon
01.02.2013 , 04:27 AM | #197
Big thanks to Eavn, Pistolz, Cyble, and Xega for queuing up with Undercon the past few nights. It's been great fun. Looking forward to more.

Ohh, and major props to Thesteve. He kept me and Insin from capping grass tonight for a good minute by himself. Had to have Wesson come kill him to finally get the cap. Was really impressive and extremely frustrating.
Archus (Guardian) - Aia (Sage) - Ajak (Commando) - The Vale Legacy
Undercon - The Shadowlands
"There is no room for compromise. We walk the path of the light side, or we fall into darkness. There is no gray area, Ben." Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker

ParagonAX
01.02.2013 , 07:46 AM | #198
Shoutout to Undercon and Pros n Cons for the rateds last night!
GM of <Triumph>

BubblŽs | Missbehavžn | Stormrayne | Firerayne | Radžance | Ggclose

The <Confirmed> Legacy

Consider supporting me and Triumph by clicking my referral link here

Rambeezy
01.02.2013 , 09:04 AM | #199
Tail-Feather is getting hooked up with some new armorings, going from level 39 to 45.
p.s. this threads titls doesnt say **** about under 50

This one's for WOOK

Isislol
01.03.2013 , 07:30 AM | #200
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambeezy View Post

This one's for WOOK

I don't think they're really great players but they do win in premades vs F2P pugs.