Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

4 man heroics - are they too hard?

lironBD
12.31.2012 , 09:50 PM | #31
heroic 4 are not hard at all.
in fact as powertech tank spec with mako I've solod most of them as I got so much xp during the game I was allways 3-5 levels above the quest.
Europe -> The Red Ecplipse
Oracans-> Sith Pureblood Inquisitor Sorcerer

ckoneful
01.01.2013 , 03:02 AM | #32
I've been soloing or 2 manning all the heroic 4s, with no or only 1 healing companion at equal level with planets. They aren't exactly hard, just require more thought than SMASH SMASH SMAHS ROAR!!!
73% Explorer60% Achiever53% Socializer13% Killer
55 Juggernaut 55 Operative 50 Mercenary 45 Sorceror
11 Sentinel 50 Gunslinger 52 Vanguard 55 Shadow
83% of Class Stories completed

Velenias
01.01.2013 , 10:59 AM | #33
They are really only hard if someone is an idiot. I did a H4 quest on my trooper on nar shaddaa with 3 other troopers. At first it was hard because one person in the group didn't seem to understand the concept of not breaking CC, Even accused the group of being a bad group because we kept dieing alot. But once they quit, the quest was a cake walk because the remaining 3 of could just cc most of the group and take them all one at a time. The only time I've ever really problems in a 4 man group was when someone either wasn't paying attention to what they were doing or they were generally just a bad player.

Thundergulch
01.09.2013 , 12:11 PM | #34
Heroic 4's are fine.
Are some tougher than others? Of course, but that's not a bad thing.
Make sure you're properly geared, keep an eye on general chat there's usually people LFM.. it's SO easy to get people for these...usually.
Be smart, CC if you need to, and FOCUS TARGET! Can't say that enough,everyone dps'ing the same target will make the run a lot smoother.