Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server PVP Records

Aerilas
12.31.2012 , 09:55 AM | #151
updated
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper) - Raelisa (Operative) - Micaiah (Sorcerer)
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Reviaj
01.01.2013 , 08:49 AM | #152
Funny that I come to check the records and when I see the protection records I thought: oh damn it, I should have taken a picture of my own record, I beat them all

Then I go to Saciela's record... and Saciela is not just not in the picture... it's actually MY record... 667k protection...and I didn't die so that goes for "single life" too...

Can you update it please? I'm glad someone took the screen shot for me

Cheers!

Reidem

Kharma, Spanish PvP guild

Aerilas
01.01.2013 , 09:02 AM | #153
Quote: Originally Posted by Reviaj View Post
Funny that I come to check the records and when I see the protection records I thought: oh damn it, I should have taken a picture of my own record, I beat them all

Then I go to Saciela's record... and Saciela is not just not in the picture... it's actually MY record... 667k protection...and I didn't die so that goes for "single life" too...

Cheers!

Reidem

I would love to do this, but the picture doesn't show the name, and on page 11 this picture was claimed by Saciela. Of course, this person didn't have proof either, so tbh I'm at a loss what to do here.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...557377&page=11

::EDIT:: BUT, after a closer look. I don't see a Saciela in the ops frame, yet I do see a Reidem. I'll update it sir
Vis Fatalis
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Reviaj
01.01.2013 , 09:18 AM | #154
Thanks

I don't usually pay attention to numbers, that's why I never take screen shots... but since it was there had to say it!!

Regards

Reidem

Edit: Hey! it's 667895!! 607k it's lower than Saiinte's

Aerilas
01.01.2013 , 10:18 AM | #155
Thanks

I don't usually pay attention to numbers, that's why I never take screen shots... but since it was there had to say it!!

Regards

Reidem

Edit: Hey! it's 667895!! 607k it's lower than Saiinte's
strange whaty happened there. in the Ultimate pvp records thread it was copied, and it does say 667855 there, wonder what happened to the 6's turning into 0's
Vis Fatalis
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

NamikazeNaruto
01.01.2013 , 06:25 PM | #156
It's because the screenshot was so blurry, I had to save the screenshot and zoom in on it to see that the 0's were actually 6's.

Aragost
01.02.2013 , 12:56 PM | #157

Cheers!

Reidem

Oh my, I didn't think for a minute anyone would believe that and put my name with it

haha, take me off, thats not mine at all Just thought Id claim it since nobody else seemed to want it
Fréd - Supersinofdoom
Lolà - Powertechofdoom
Saciela - Supersorcofdoom

Markisha
01.02.2013 , 03:05 PM | #158
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Oh my, I didn't think for a minute anyone would believe that and put my name with it

haha, take me off, thats not mine at all Just thought Id claim it since nobody else seemed to want it
what a troll haha.
The Gragole legacy
Most amazing player world
Gragole - Sirmarkisha - Njok - Wwhewlpw - Bica

Rommoes
01.02.2013 , 07:00 PM | #159
oh...guess im 3rd place with my 600k protection earlier today, dont have a screenshot so just take my word for it, kthxbye

AuroraAustralis
01.03.2013 , 03:40 PM | #160
1,3 mil dmg with 1,5k dps

http://i.imgur.com/VrfDJ.jpg