Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Quiters

Chlomamf
12.31.2012 , 07:09 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Smuglebunny View Post
I dont ever leave warzones. Its a waste of time. When I know we are gonna lose I just do my best to get as many medals as possible. Leaving just gives you nothing and wastes a time on all the loading screens.
So you're saying that a 15-30 seconds loading screen is longer than a 10-15 minute WZ and a 15-30 second loading screen?

Seems legit.

Smuglebunny
12.31.2012 , 08:24 PM | #22
My loading screens last alot longer than that. Not to mention the unknown time till the next que which could be for the same zone or even another team of recruits. If you can get enough medals its worth it to stay, I will leave if I dont think there is enough time to get at least 5 medals. Has only happened to me a few times.

Darth-Rammstein
12.31.2012 , 10:17 PM | #23
I'll leave a match if say it's terrible right from the get go. Like a 3 cap right off the bat in alderaan, or before a match starts and half the team is in recruit or worse. I know others will frown on leaving but honestly when all I want to do is finish my weekly I don't have time for certain losses. If there is a chance of turning the game around I'll stick through it but if I feel like our team is just outmatched then I'll look for another game.
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five

Skyhigh
12.31.2012 , 11:24 PM | #24
Some of you that are geared giving excuses for leaving a WZ sound not like pvpers but people that are looking to be carried.....And there herein is part of the problem. Lot's of chatter and a lack of marbles.

NathanielStarr
12.31.2012 , 11:25 PM | #25
In some matches do you blame them? Take a match with 3 healers vs. none.

Skyhigh
01.01.2013 , 01:05 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by NathanielStarr View Post
In some matches do you blame them? Take a match with 3 healers vs. none.
Gives you an opportunity to figure out a diff way to win....I got in a WZ against ALL juggs/mara the other day. Did I quit no. That was just the way I got matched. I took my lumps. Killed some and got my lesser comms. That's life. Quitters.

Houzukimaru
01.01.2013 , 01:11 AM | #27
I totally support this. Quitters wanna quit, fine. A D/C is one thing, but it'll be a few minutes before they reconnect or reload anyways, so set it at a warning, then 5 min, and scale it up if they do it more often.

Hell, tonight a very good pvper left a Civil War only to get placed right back in it when he re-queued a minute later. All he said was along the lines of 'you haven't lost yet?! hurry up already!' but at least he stuck around the second time.
Captain Mij Galaar
Executive Officer
Alpha Company
203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

TipsyDrow
01.01.2013 , 01:25 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_ View Post
There needs to be a time penalty for anybody that leaves a PvP match. Every player isn't created equal and sometimes you lose. When people quit in the middle it ruins the match. Sometime we have been able to come back and the joke is on those that quit, but enough is enough. Place a 2 or 3 hour penalty on them for leaving the match!!!!
Can't tell if trolling or just F'in stupid.
There is entirely to much STUPID in this game for me to stay in every match.
I see pve gear, I'm out.
I see morons not callin incs, I'm out
I see corner hiding afkers, I'm out
You get the picture Sir?
I don't require wins. I don't require uber geared EWH players.
I DO require you simply not be STUPID!!!
I'm out!!

stephenalandavie
01.01.2013 , 01:34 AM | #29
If the team arent even trying and have the attention span of a monkey chewing on a fly swatter i will quit, Why waste my time
Woa, oh, oh, oh
For the longest time

MachoLL
01.01.2013 , 01:35 AM | #30
I have left a warzone 3 times today... I god dam hate ending up in a warzone which is ending in the next 30 seconds, if I am lucky I can run out and get a 2.5 and 5k damage medal and thats it. Well, I have no problem with losing a warzone but this is so dam annoying. If there should be a penalty for leaving a warzone it should be dependent on the warzones state when you entered.