Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

2 man of 1st Boss of SM EV- Hatred


DakoHawk's Avatar


DakoHawk
12.31.2012 , 08:18 PM | #11
Didnt some merc solo him awhile back?

ArcCaptain's Avatar


ArcCaptain
12.31.2012 , 08:39 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by DakoHawk View Post
Didnt some merc solo him awhile back?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hINEU1jCs4w

Solo'ed quite a while ago by a guildie, all be it using clever use of game mechanics (Still don't understand how he didn't fall to sleep lol).

As for "legit" 2-mans I'm aware of it being claimed on my server before recently, not really too sure what setup they used. However, having done the maths the dps requirements are 2729dps to beat enrage which overall shouldn't be too difficult if the healer can manage 800ish dps. A Commando spamming Charged Bolts w/ Superchared up should be able to match this and meet the healing requirements.
Never the less I don't think many have done it, so congrats
Hybrid Tank Shadow | Sheltun
Nostrum Dolus

Ansalem's Avatar


Ansalem
12.31.2012 , 09:38 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Mistrunnerx View Post
Yeah I would have to agree with violent I don't see someone in Rakata putting out that kind of dps. Pics or it didn't happen
it happened on Port Nowhere. The boss enraged but it happened...had to whittle it down from the pillars in and out. You don't need high dps unless you want to beat the enrage timer

Mistrunnerx's Avatar


Mistrunnerx
12.31.2012 , 11:08 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
it happened on Port Nowhere. The boss enraged but it happened...had to whittle it down from the pillars in and out. You don't need high dps unless you want to beat the enrage timer
Yeah I didn't realize you could just stand behind the pillars so was going off the assumption the enrage timer would have to be beat. Knowing the pillar trick though kinda makes it less achievement worthy imo.

FlyinSpaghetti's Avatar


FlyinSpaghetti
12.31.2012 , 11:16 PM | #15
There's a few 3 mans on youtube including a full run:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIy4RLCy2e4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6cnbEv3gFI

Cant find any 2 mans though.
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
Thats no moon... thats a CARTEL COIN!

Ansalem's Avatar


Ansalem
01.01.2013 , 12:23 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by FlyinSpaghetti View Post
There's a few 3 mans on youtube including a full run:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIy4RLCy2e4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6cnbEv3gFI

Cant find any 2 mans though.
I've tried the 3 man before its rough ended up having to 4 man for the full clear. mind traps really suck.

IAmViiOLENT's Avatar


IAmViiOLENT
01.01.2013 , 12:34 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Yeah you can just hide behind the pillar if he enrages and then duck in and out to dps him down slowly. Unless they fixed this exploit, but I doubt it given Soa still bugs out.
Ok, so we're back to my point... This is the only "legitimate" two man of the boss without any exploits. You'd be surprised how much harder the boss is when you only have two players, no armor debuff, and a healer that has to make up 150k damage while keeping a squishy Mara up...

Phoeniixx's Avatar


Phoeniixx
01.01.2013 , 04:57 AM | #19
Gharj without bugging out on one place is a different story though.

Ansalem's Avatar


Ansalem
01.01.2013 , 10:16 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
Ok, so we're back to my point... This is the only "legitimate" two man of the boss without any exploits. You'd be surprised how much harder the boss is when you only have two players, no armor debuff, and a healer that has to make up 150k damage while keeping a squishy Mara up...
Not at all. My comment was from when the first kills trickled in 10 months ago when folks were doing it wearing columi and rakata. Once campaign gear hit the 2 man SM EV first boss became much easier. So I guess since end of april its been 2 manned legit without having to use the pillars.