Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
12.31.2012 , 09:29 AM | #2751
Rafeesh quickly walked up the ramp, nodding to Ravna in thanks for waiting. He was at piece for the most part. He understood that this relationships would contain its own hardships, but he was willing to fight through them. It feels as if I am walking through a dream. But it isn't, I know that. He thought to himself.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
12.31.2012 , 10:46 AM | #2752
The two quickly went as instruted and walked into corrucks office "There you are. We are here for the next job."

MdLogan
12.31.2012 , 01:18 PM | #2753
Well, we need resources. Ones that can't be collected on Lehon, however I doubt that you would want to carry such items around. What sort of tasks are you willing to take?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
12.31.2012 , 02:21 PM | #2754
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Well, we need resources. Ones that can't be collected on Lehon, however I doubt that you would want to carry such items around. What sort of tasks are you willing to take?
"Well we are best at assalt and assassnation, as you saw before. Anyone you need dead?"

icecreampants
12.31.2012 , 03:18 PM | #2755
Ravna found a seat by the ships holo-terminal and sat down while Merena and Kregan went to the cockpit preparing for take off.

Hadock replied after thinking for a fair bit. I do not think my people are ready to be apart of e Republic yet... Maybe in time they can accept it but as for now we should remain only military allies.

MdLogan
12.31.2012 , 06:54 PM | #2756
We don't have anyone at this point. Though if someone comes up I will tell you first. Anything else?

Rafeesh sat down next to Ravna, on the side further from the holo terminal. You okay? He asked his voice full of concern. He had felt a jolt of worry from her while they were walking to the ship. He wanted to make sure she was alright.

icecreampants
12.31.2012 , 07:42 PM | #2757
Ravna nodded as the ship lurched forward flying out of the hangar. I'm fine. Nothing to worry about. she lied. She was still worried about what the others had seen.

MdLogan
12.31.2012 , 08:53 PM | #2758
Are you sure? You can tell me, and we could try and figure it out. He asked, he felt that she was not telling him the whole truth, or any truth. He waited patiently for her response, he had hoped that she was not to worried about Merena and Kregan, though he himself was slightly concerned.

icecreampants
12.31.2012 , 09:16 PM | #2759
Ravna laid her hand gently over Rafeesh's It's nothing. Trust me. she said forcing a smile.

MdLogan
12.31.2012 , 09:51 PM | #2760
Alright. Alright. He said exasperatedly, he now was certain that Ravna was hiding something, but as a good friend he would let it be for now. He didn't want to cause strife.