Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Quiters

Calitri
12.31.2012 , 01:35 PM | #11
Why? I mean really why bother?

DarthSabreth
12.31.2012 , 01:40 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by phagerx View Post
I only quit a match when half my team is geared in pve gear or facing pre-made's and having a team of total idiots who dont call inc etc..
Agreed, penalizing folks for leaving because no one is doing the objectives or facing the same premade rolling you over and over and over is silly.

BW needs a cross server pvp que and needs to seperate the premades from the pugs before they start penalizing players for quiting. If they add that penalty now it will put the final nail in the cofin for pvp in this game.
"I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire!" Rip .

Xienive
12.31.2012 , 04:14 PM | #13
I just hate how everybody assumes that people quit because a team is losing. Sometimes things come up, family members need help around the house, a player is just getting horrible latency, etc...I have had to quit WZ's both losing and winning on different occasions for the various reasons above. Better than having an afk player in your wz.
No disintegrations!
As you wish...

Chlomamf
12.31.2012 , 04:18 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_ View Post
There needs to be a time penalty for anybody that leaves a PvP match. Every player isn't created equal and sometimes you lose. When people quit in the middle it ruins the match. Sometime we have been able to come back and the joke is on those that quit, but enough is enough. Place a 2 or 3 hour penalty on them for leaving the match!!!!
Yes, cuz it's completely fair to punish someone who doesn't want to be farmed by Premades and killed as soon as they leave the spawn.

Groncho
12.31.2012 , 04:25 PM | #15
I quit warzones when i am not having a decent fight
Come at me BRAH
Ch
LATIN LOVER
Free Transfer??=

Edonidd
12.31.2012 , 04:29 PM | #16
Every time I wait in a queue for 5 minutes Nd then join a warzone already at scoreboard, or join a team that is getting triple capped and there is like a minute left tops, I want to violate that quitters entire family in the most violent and extreme ways. You ******es quitting a match that is lost gain nothing from your time already spent. And you leave it so somebody else gets put into a WZ where they can't even get their minimum medals to get any reward at all.

We all join PUG's occasionally. We all get those horribad teams, I had one last night with 3 DPS mercs, and 4 DPS Sorcs. When people start leaving those teams, their experience is ruined by that bad group and they will remember how bad it was, and other peoples experience is ruined because they het shoved into your bad group, plus all of their own bad groups, and your bad group had whatever amount of time with 7 or less players on top of being had to begin with.

I sympathize with people who het lagged out or crash to desktop. But those selfish people who leave groups and ruin everyone's PVP experience I have no sympathy for and hope something is done to discourage it sooner rather than later.

TonyDragonflame
12.31.2012 , 05:39 PM | #17
I swear, nobody never dont leave DEATHMATCH warzone.

But, cuz we have wz with objectives and all need help others teammates (who often dumb morons), this gameplay ruined fun for most players.

So there are only one solution - DEATHMATCH solo queue warzone without any objectives, only kills, just for fun and relax.
May the Force be with you!
Vigilance vr 100 | Scrapper vr 91 | Focus vr 91 | Assault vr 88 | Infiltration v 82 | Sharpshooter v 73
Manhunter 110+k killed imps | TRE | ToFN

Skyhigh
12.31.2012 , 05:53 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by mrekxxx View Post
why it ruins your match? you get another ppl ... if ppl dont have fun they quit, is it bad? they pay for fun, or ?
Your attempt at the english language is bad. Yes it can ruin a match. PvP isn't about you. It's about a team game. All you Luke Skywalkers need to learn that. I don't know how many times I have watched one of you randoms take off for a node solo because you are so good in your recruit gear to get facerolled and quit after two tries all while the side i'm on already has two nodes of a particular wz and lose because the minimal damage you might have contributed to people doing the right thing could have changed an outcome. Everyone PvP's for fun. But if you can't take the fact that you maybe need to change your game and do what's best for the team not your Skywalker dreams you are missing what pvp is and stick to the PvE stuff....... in a nutshell L2P or stay the eff outta the ghetto. Cuz you don't understand the Ghetto.

Sztoid
12.31.2012 , 06:10 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by phagerx View Post
I only quit a match when half my team is geared in pve gear or facing pre-made's and having a team of total idiots who dont call inc etc..
I don't care too much about gear. If you know how to play your class you should be ok. The thing that really gets to me is complete morons. I shouldn't be forced to stay and embarrass myself in a ****** team of noobs that think every warzone is a death match, Ancient Hypergates is somewhat of a death match but you still need to control at least one pylon if you're considering winning. What does it matter to them if I leave or not? They obviously don't care about winning.
I make it a point not to look at what guild I'm playing against or if they're a pre-made or not. I feel a lot of players psyh themselves out. If you were really that good it wouldn't matter who you're up against. How are you suppose to get better. I've come to the point that I've started killing my own retarded teammates for side killing. We're gonna lose anyways so what? Play to win or ****.

Smuglebunny
12.31.2012 , 06:55 PM | #20
I dont ever leave warzones. Its a waste of time. When I know we are gonna lose I just do my best to get as many medals as possible. Leaving just gives you nothing and wastes a time on all the loading screens.