Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When can we TRANSFER OFF?

laffingseals
12.31.2012 , 11:25 AM | #1
Title explains it all.

When can we transfer off
Napoleans of <The Republic>
Salute!

SithVeritas
12.31.2012 , 11:44 AM | #2
No date. No announcement. No news at all.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=578398

Just take Jung Ma as it is and hope for the best or reroll.

Rezec
12.31.2012 , 12:40 PM | #3
I' ve been watching the population since we went F2P and our server hits Heavy at peak times and every now and then we'll see a Very Heavy. I've had no problem getting decent ques on both 50 and pre 50 PvP. I've also seen several old players starting to return with the launch of F2P and can anticipate more coming back with the new Expansion.

We may not be able to constantly que back to back at all times of the day, but we have a decent sized population with some really good pvpers. At times we que with PUGS that have no clue what they are doing or people with crappy attitudes, but it isn't extremely common. On one of the other non RP-PVP servers you will see that increase. We all chose to come to an RP-PVP server for the better community and that has paid off.
<> The Noble Legacy <>
Prophecy of the Five
http://www.teamlegacy.net

Day 1 SWG Veteran (8 Years) and Day 1 (Early Access) SWTOR Veteran

toyfanatic
12.31.2012 , 02:44 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Rezec View Post
I' ve been watching the population since we went F2P and our server hits Heavy at peak times and every now and then we'll see a Very Heavy. I've had no problem getting decent ques on both 50 and pre 50 PvP. I've also seen several old players starting to return with the launch of F2P and can anticipate more coming back with the new Expansion.

We may not be able to constantly que back to back at all times of the day, but we have a decent sized population with some really good pvpers. At times we que with PUGS that have no clue what they are doing or people with crappy attitudes, but it isn't extremely common. On one of the other non RP-PVP servers you will see that increase. We all chose to come to an RP-PVP server for the better community and that has paid off.
I agree with this. I don't understand this "pls let us move bandwagon."

KathiosLorano
12.31.2012 , 07:03 PM | #5
I agree 100% Rezec I hope the new expansion helps bring ppl to Jung Ma to bolster its population. As for me I love it here great community.
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kathios Lorano
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

JediMasterSarynn
01.04.2013 , 04:08 PM | #6
Doesn't look like transfers are coming until late 2013. So sit tight.
The Sunrider Legacy <Angeli Aetherii> PvP/PvE
Sarynn, Guardian | Darael, Shadow | Zadiel, Vanguard | Skyra, Scoundrel | Myrisa, Sentinel

laffingseals
01.04.2013 , 05:46 PM | #7
Source?
Napoleans of <The Republic>
Salute!

JediMasterSarynn
01.04.2013 , 06:34 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by laffingseals View Post
Source?
http://www.swtor.com/blog/star-wars-...3-state-game-2

Quote:
Topic #3: Character Copy to Public Test Server (PTS) What is taking so long? Answer: As of the writing of this letter, we are in focused, internal testing on character copies for PTS. You should expect to see this come within the first part of this year. It will provide free character copies to PTS at any time (with possible restrictions dependent upon our testing needs at any given time). This will also lay the foundation for our new live character transfer system that will be coming later this year.
The Sunrider Legacy <Angeli Aetherii> PvP/PvE
Sarynn, Guardian | Darael, Shadow | Zadiel, Vanguard | Skyra, Scoundrel | Myrisa, Sentinel

EtherealLAW
01.04.2013 , 07:17 PM | #9
Why transfer off? This community is quite alive and well - since 1.3 everyone has been demanding it because of low population. But since the introduction of the cartel market and recent additions, its more alive than ever. There is no need to transfer off unless you are fed up with your progress or the community. Pvp varies on every server, queue and skill wise.

Rammur
01.04.2013 , 10:59 PM | #10
When are people gonna stop and relize its a rp-pvp server one thing that makes these sorta servers great normally a small loyal playerbase for the most part why we rpers who love the pvp element like them.