Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A question for you guys, about Han Solo.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
A question for you guys, about Han Solo.

Chassit
12.20.2011 , 03:49 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
I don't think so. I just think he doesn't have enough to take on a force user. Maybe if he had more weapons he would have more of a chance. That is my opinion.
What he said.
NFA

You'll take my life but I'll take yours too! You'll fire your musket but I'll run you through!

GhostRiderLSOV
12.20.2011 , 03:52 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Roks View Post
Han got the first shots in on Vader on Cloud City. And what did Vader do? Just absorb the blasts into his hand.
And Vader is "weaker" because of his injuries.
If I remember correctly, his gloves are of a certain material that blocks laser shots?

But if he could get Chewie to remove the arms...

And then I get Force Unleashed flashbacks of Vader choking/killing any wookie for fun and in FU2 DLC that Starkiller's clone killed Chewie and Han for fun. At least FU is cannon, FU2 DLC certainly not.
"Every little thing that helps."
Hile'Iteu Lightgrasp - Jedi Guardian
On the Frostclaw server

GhostRiderLSOV
12.20.2011 , 03:56 AM | #23
- Was going for an edit: Please delete?
"Every little thing that helps."
Hile'Iteu Lightgrasp - Jedi Guardian
On the Frostclaw server

zumbledum
12.20.2011 , 06:38 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by trimw View Post
that doesnt make sense one bit, where do you think the lore comes from?
cartoons comics books and films. but films also have to have sepcial rules , it might be ok to let han fight a sith and win in a film tho it would never happen in the "real" canon of lore.

like this game all troopers smugglers agents and bounty hunters are as powerful as jedi/sith which is complete and utter tosh lore wise but because in a game balance > lore thats the way it has to be

Aralt
12.20.2011 , 07:07 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by zumbledum View Post
cartoons comics books and films. but films also have to have sepcial rules , it might be ok to let han fight a sith and win in a film tho it would never happen in the "real" canon of lore.

like this game all troopers smugglers agents and bounty hunters are as powerful as jedi/sith which is complete and utter tosh lore wise but because in a game balance > lore thats the way it has to be
If you remember, Jango Fett killed a Jedi and out matched Obi-wan (though Obi was trying to capture him, not kill him) Jango also would have at least survived Mace, if his jet pack was working.
Skill plus amazing gear makes someone hard to stop.
Do I think Han could take down a Sith, other then setting up a trap for the Sith, or using the environment, he could not do it.

Tavenji
12.20.2011 , 10:17 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
If Han was no threat, then how come Vader had to block his shots? Of course he was a threat, if Han hit that life support panel on his chest he would have been killed.
Han was no threat because Vader could block his shots. He didn't pull his lightsaber because he didn't need to. If Han was any threat at all, there would have been a dozen storm troopers behind that door instead of Vader and Fett (who did nothing but watch).

Zantul
12.20.2011 , 02:00 PM | #27
Han Solo maybe if he got lucky why not?
It is better to be feared than loved. Love is like a chain of obligation, and because man is sadly wicked it is broken at every opportunity to serve self interest. However fear is maintained by the dread of punishment which never abandons you.
Darth Venger Prophecy of the 5