Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

World PVP

Anosa's Avatar


Anosa
12.28.2012 , 03:31 PM | #1
is there a lot of world pvp that goes on, on the pvp servers or do people try to steer away from it??
Meow

braONEntax's Avatar


braONEntax
12.28.2012 , 03:36 PM | #2
Short answer. No

Ilum relaunch should be before Makeb last I heard

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5598397
< T E R R I B A D >
Makadiki Braintax Makadicki Braintäx
http://www.twitch.tv/MAKADIKI

RicedxOut's Avatar


RicedxOut
12.29.2012 , 05:40 AM | #3
You've obviously never went to ilum when I'm online
Codename: Wolfslashfox
Alt: Hitakiri
Ex-Lord Commander of <Kings of the North>
Originally from Infinite Empire. Currently in The Bastion.

rmitchell's Avatar


rmitchell
12.29.2012 , 06:25 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by RicedxOut View Post
You've obviously never went to ilum when I'm online
wolf only likes it there because its snowy hueheuheuheu :P
RYRE -> Ryere
Nadd's Sarcophagus -> The Bastion
The grand legacy of delicious breads
<Hey Im Nostrum>

strionoranges's Avatar


strionoranges
12.30.2012 , 02:35 AM | #5
True the answer is no, But what you have to look forward to are both factions having Cloaked players who cant play worth a damn in warzones, but like to gank on lower lvl players just to make them selves feel more superior. With that said.

Ilum should be fixed soon, so the large brawls can come back. For the lower levels. Tat, Alderan, Hoth, Voss, Belsavis and Nar would be about all the pvp loving you will get. I find it more interesting to play on Open World PvP vs other servers. But then again new players jump on Open World then submit forum posts or and complain about getting steam rolled by opp faction players.
The Bastion:
9/12 Toons lvl 50 REP/IMP & WH PvP Geared
Love Reading Players Complaints of being Ganked in open world pvp

Squidkidz's Avatar


Squidkidz
12.30.2012 , 04:46 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by strionoranges View Post
True the answer is no, But what you have to look forward to are both factions having Cloaked players who cant play worth a damn in warzones, but like to gank on lower lvl players just to make them selves feel more superior. With that said.
Awwwwww, did someone play their first warzone?
Majinn | Blāck
<Hey im mvp> Sexual Harassment Specialist
IInfinite Empire > The Bastion

ShadowOfLies's Avatar


ShadowOfLies
12.30.2012 , 03:46 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Anosa View Post
is there a lot of world pvp that goes on, on the pvp servers or do people try to steer away from it??
I don't know what these people are saying about not alot of world pvp, they prob are too scared to look for pvp players. I get a lot of PVP in numerous planets, Hoth, Tatooine, Voss etc. Open World, just hunt pubs down while they're trying to quest , then get the lvl 50s to come hunt me down and watch them fail.

I love it.

ELECTRICJUDGMENT's Avatar


ELECTRICJUDGMENT
12.30.2012 , 11:16 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ShadowOfLies View Post
I don't know what these people are saying about not alot of world pvp, they prob are too scared to look for pvp players. I get a lot of PVP in numerous planets, Hoth, Tatooine, Voss etc. Open World, just hunt pubs down while they're trying to quest , then get the lvl 50s to come hunt me down and watch them fail.

I love it.
You wouldn't be from COVENANT, would you? I had a blast shrinking them down to size on Tat a few weeks back with a couple buddies from Lego PvP. It all began with them stalking lowbies, like yourself. But oh boy did their plan backfire when we drove them back to their Sith base. They took out their companions early on and still got owned lol. Malkur, or whatever the Juggs name was couldn't keep his hands of me, so I just kept killin him over, and over and over. And I hadn't a single piece of War Hero at the time. Geez that was fun.