Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked Warzones Community Ideas

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Ranked Warzones Community Ideas

donthedondon
12.30.2012 , 12:28 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Xinika View Post
Where am I trolling? Please, show me. I'm waiting.
your posts in this thread , enough said . we're trying to do something positive and you're already making it negative. otherwise refer to your attention seeking troll in general chat everyday on fleet. The end move on if you don't want to contribute in a positive way to our ideas here.

Xinika
12.30.2012 , 12:37 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by donthedondon View Post
your posts in this thread , enough said .
Still waiting to see how any of my posts are 'trolling'.

Question: What Is 'Trolling'?
Answer: Internet 'trolling' is the anti-social act of causing of interpersonal conflict and shock-value controversy online.

Quote:
we're trying to do something positive and you're already making it negative.
I'm not making it negative, I'm stating the truth. If you take it negative, then that's your problem - not mine.

Quote:
otherwise refer to your attention seeking troll in general chat everyday on fleet.
An emotional response. Seems more of a personal, unrelated issue to this thread. Perhaps you've finally found a place to vent?

Quote:
The end move on if you don't want to contribute in a positive way to our ideas here.
Don't mind if this turns out to be a positive outcome. All I stated was the truth. I suppose the truth is 'negative'?

If you really want to help and actually make ranked a thriving environment, then give feedback. Post in the suggestion box, get in contact with devs etc. Do something that would actually make the game grow, universally.
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action

Taneisha
12.30.2012 , 03:45 PM | #23
I personally think it's a good idea the whole concept behind this thread. Yes, I also think it may fail. It may not. It all comes down to the players and how they respond.

Although throwing negative into the situation is not helping. Even you are stating the obvious. I'm pretty sure the majority of us are able to see what the hell is really going on.

Also imho if you don't have the balls to que up without your guild then you should have no say as to what this thread is all about. Why do you need your guilds to steam roll pugs? If you are as good as you think you are you should have no issue pugging.

Despite having my issues with combatmedicjr I think it's great he's standing behind this as much as he is. At least until it goes full force and he jumps back to full guild runs again
~Just because they nerf a class doesn't mean you still don't suck~

NamikazeNaruto
12.30.2012 , 06:16 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by donthedondon View Post
we're gonna give one player from all the major guilds power to invite minus watchmen because they're professional trolls as you've seen.
Oh... I just read this. I didn't realize I was a professional troll, guess I should try to go for my certification. Noone from your guild trolls ever amirite?

donthedondon
12.30.2012 , 10:38 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
Oh... I just read this. I didn't realize I was a professional troll, guess I should try to go for my certification. Noone from your guild trolls ever amirite?
zab you're not a true watchmen lol and relax you guys can still participate in the channel / pug ranked