Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any 'Bound to Legacy' weapons?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Any 'Bound to Legacy' weapons?

ColoBones
12.30.2012 , 09:55 AM | #1
I have seen the 2 grades of Bind to Legacy Armors at the 4 vendors on the Capital worlds. But I don't see any mod-able weapons\off-hand items. Am I just missing them or do they not exist?

I see the Birthright and Inheritance Wpns\Off-hand but when I bought 1, it doesn't have hilt\mod\enh and it says 'Item not modable' in big red letters.

I just had a toon ding 50 and wanted to pass down some nice barrels and color crystals.

Any help is appreciated!

Velenias
12.30.2012 , 10:07 AM | #2
There are bound to legacy weapons on those legacy vendors but they aren't moddable. Its unfortunate really since those weapons are lvl 14 and the stats don't seem to scale with lvl which makes the weapons kinda useless. My lvl 18 sentinel has one and its about the same stat-wise as my two modded sabers. If they wanted to make them more useful they would make them usable at lvl 1 and either make the stats scale with lvl or make them moddable. As they are now they aren't even useful for very long. The fact that you can't even change the color crystal make them even more useless. The only really useful thing from those vendors Ive found is the moddable armor that required legacy lvl 20.

Gyronamics
12.30.2012 , 10:09 AM | #3
Only the world event crossbows are BOL moddable
Hotwired

Niman, Tomb of Freedon Nadd, The Red Eclipse, Darth Malgus

The Immortals, The Lumberjacks, Nano, Not Good Enough, Disciples of Babylon, Salt Miners

ColoBones
12.30.2012 , 10:14 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Gyronamics View Post
Only the world event crossbows are BOL moddable
Were those a 1 time event only or is it a recurring event on some world?

*and thanks for the quick replies!

Athena-Nike
12.30.2012 , 10:23 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ColoBones View Post

*and thanks for the quick replies!
It was a one time event. Got one but it got glitched away from me

They will probably come out with more the next world event, but gotta wait till then

RendValor
12.30.2012 , 10:30 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Athena-Nike View Post
It was a one time event. Got one but it got glitched away from me

They will probably come out with more the next world event, but gotta wait till then
Next world event? you mean kinda like Life Day?
Lckdwn -- The Ebon Hawk
Radblck -- The Shadowlands

Xenith
12.30.2012 , 10:56 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by RendValor View Post
Next world event? you mean kinda like Life Day?
No. "Life Day" wasn't an event. AT ALL.
Peace is a lie... and so is your Order.
CE_VIP

RendValor
12.30.2012 , 11:46 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenith View Post
No. "Life Day" wasn't an event. AT ALL.
Exactly, welcome to the future of SWTOR
Lckdwn -- The Ebon Hawk
Radblck -- The Shadowlands

Kerensk
12.30.2012 , 02:37 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ColoBones View Post
They're like add-on storylines, gear, and content; but free. Usually pretty fun, I liked the Rakghoul one because one of the Daily missions was to infect others with the plague. Just get sick, go stand in a crowded area, then wait till your character pukes all over everybody to make them sick (complete with animations).

And just a quick word of advice for people who weren't here for the events; they only last for about 1-2 weeks and their vendors usually only last a week after that. They're usually not announced much in advance so if you hear it's going on be sure to play it out and get all the gear you want even if it means staying up 8 hours one night before work.

Every day after the event ends the chats are filled with people angry that they were just 1 more commendation away from buying *blank*-item or something.
There's never an opportunity for that gear again.
The Harbinger, Piett Legacy
It's an older quote but it checks out. I was about to clear it.