Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who is the Bounty Hunter chick?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Who is the Bounty Hunter chick?

Mindkast
12.27.2012 , 09:36 AM | #1
In the opening movie there is a hot Bounty Hunter chick. I haven't seen any mention of her in the story is she in a raid or flashpoint? And what is her connection besides a hired gun?

Vonric
12.27.2012 , 10:50 AM | #2
"You can run all your life,But not go anywhere." - Mike Ness

johnxtreeme
12.27.2012 , 01:29 PM | #3
Yeah it's a real shame she's not in the game. However she would be like 50 if she was, so hardly 'hot' anymore.

Darka
12.30.2012 , 04:27 AM | #4
Never understood why they marketed some of these characters and then heard nothing of them

bmhale
12.30.2012 , 11:29 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Darka View Post
Never understood why they marketed some of these characters and then heard nothing of them
To sell figurines and statues I guess, plus the tie-in to The Clone Wars series. The leader of the Death Watch, Pre Viszla, has a darksaber that was looted from the Jedi temple by Shea and handed down through his family.

I really do like Shea Viszla though (and bought both of those items mentioned above). I keep hoping she pops up in a future flashpoint, operation, or at least a book (besides the casual mention in Deceived, which was basically just describing what happened in that trailer, and a few brief entries in the SWTOR Encyclopedia).
The Caesari Legacy on The Shadowlands
Treanidus (Level 53) Dr-Crash (Level 52)
Ceshavia (Level 50) Koshak (Level 54)
Telarnus (Level 35) Vindinar (Level 55)