Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Farming yourself for ranked comms?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
Farming yourself for ranked comms?

Threid
12.29.2012 , 07:27 PM | #11
Intra-guild ranked is great. I wish Ascension had enough players online to coordinate more ranked matches - iron sharpening iron and all that. I know enough of the Grim players to know that they wouldn't trade wins/losses. Losing on purpose just isn't in their nature, and most all of them are pretty geared up already anyway.
ThreidAssassinIllegal Test KitchenThe Bastion

Riggz
12.30.2012 , 01:49 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Desiirea View Post
I have to be honest. I don't know if it is true or not. I don't care. What I do care about it this type of chatter on our forums. I've been seeing it more and more around the server as time goes on too. It just brings the whole community down. The pvpers use to be pretty respectful for the most part (with few exceptions). It was friendly comp... and I personally, want it to stay that way.

Lets try to keep it positive <3

P.S. I don't think i'm any kind of forum police, because I'm not.. but I just wanted to throw my 2 cents out there if anyone cared.
Agreed
Urdnought Level 55 Operative
Urdonught Level 55 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

marcusaharon
12.30.2012 , 05:52 AM | #13
Okay. Because my asking about this has bothered some people, I have revised my original post to create a sanitized version without names. In the future, I suggest actually reading the literal words of the OP and NOT projecting your assumptions onto it, but because this is a message board, that's a lot to ask. Obviously.

PoliteAssasin
12.30.2012 , 06:18 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by marcusaharon View Post
Okay. Because my asking about this has bothered some people, I have revised my original post to create a sanitized version without names. In the future, I suggest actually reading the literal words of the OP and NOT projecting your assumptions onto it, but because this is a message board, that's a lot to ask. Obviously.
Don't like to get involved with posts regarding grim because they get so sensitive, but just going to let you know, no point in trying to have a discussion with them as they will ignore everything you say and play the victim card/put words in your mouth. Good luck.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

marcusaharon
12.30.2012 , 06:19 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
Don't like to get involved with posts regarding grim because they get so sensitive, but just going to let you know, no point in trying to have a discussion with them as they will ignore everything you say and play the victim card/put words in your mouth. Good luck.
Oh, internet. But at least there's one voice of reason.