Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

D-D-Dropping the ball

WPGDiaz
12.13.2011 , 01:30 PM | #1
Now I see a TON of rage posts about not getting in. The fact that I'm not in totally fine by me. What I'm curious about is how EA as a company can mess this up so badly. Now I'm not just talking Star Wars. If you have other games such as BF3 to keep you busy in the mean time think again lol. Origin as a the big PoS memory hog that it is, is down.

One thing after another eh EA?

Daederik
12.13.2011 , 01:35 PM | #2
If you're referring to people not getting in because they have not recieved their invite yet - How is that dropping the ball when they've stated all along that waves of invites would be sent out for the pre-orders? It sounds more like several people think that they're playing a different game with their ball then BW's playing...

And that's not BW's fault.

Now, if you're referring to tech difficulities, or server loads etc. etc, and not being able to handle the invites that they have already sent out - then that's a different story. To be expected of course with a launch like this, but I understand your point
"You move like an insect, you think like an insect, you are and insect. Take care not to fall too far out of my favor, patience is not characteristic of a goddess..." -Shodan