Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

About Draahg... *WARRIOR SPOILERS*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
About Draahg... *WARRIOR SPOILERS*

Bird_of_Thunder
12.28.2012 , 12:10 AM | #1
On Dromund Kaas
Spoiler

On Hoth
Spoiler

On Corellia
Spoiler

Spoiler
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Murillio
12.28.2012 , 12:13 AM | #2
Probably not. As cool as it was seeing a reference to Darth Sion like this, I just dont see this happening

DarthRamette
12.28.2012 , 01:07 AM | #3
Nope after Corellia is dead for sure.

spencer_
12.28.2012 , 03:04 AM | #4
Oh I hope he's not permadead. Its sort of a running gag at this point. I'd love to see him start showing up again in a more humerous manner. I mean, he'll be so outclassed as level caps increase, and you just swat him like a fly. He'll be like Claw from inspector Gadget.

"Next Time Darth Gadget! NEXT TIIIIIIMMMMMMEEEEE!!!"

Ardim
12.28.2012 , 01:08 PM | #5
If he shows up again, I am decapitating him, then chopping up his body into tiny pieces then feeding them to akk dogs. I will then dump the rest of his remains into lava.

I'd like to see him come back from that
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Skradin: Mercenary Washington: Operative

YoshiRaphElan
12.28.2012 , 01:30 PM | #6
I am pretty sure he was decapitated on Corellia. He ain't coming back.

kalistea
12.28.2012 , 01:53 PM | #7
You forgot 2 more reasons to hate him

On Quesh
Spoiler

On Corellia
Spoiler

But that would be fun to meet him again, if only to come up with more painful and creative ways to kill him... he told my SW that he enjoyed it anyway

Bird_of_Thunder
12.30.2012 , 01:12 AM | #8
Draahg wasn't decapitated on Corellia, he was merely struck down. He could've ended the death field when struck to trick the SW into thinking he was dead.

I say we get a conversation wheel on what ways to punish him.

1) Choked to death
2) Impaled (like Starkiller did to Ben Kenobi in TFU: Sith Edition (not how he killed the spirit))
3) Decapitation

as for the other two reasons to hate him:

Quesh: Agreed. Baras' traitorous lapdog right there

Corellia: Never liked Vowrawn. He laughed at literally everything. He was just annoying
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

DarthRamette
12.30.2012 , 01:14 AM | #9
Really I loved Vowrawn and his humor, he played the political games which I love. I also really liked Darth Gravus and how he didnt even bat and eye lash when Thana walked out on him, like he had seen that before and was going to see it again.

Bird_of_Thunder
12.30.2012 , 01:20 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthRamette View Post
Really I loved Vowrawn and his humor, he played the political games which I love. I also really liked Darth Gravus and how he didnt even bat and eye lash when Thana walked out on him, like he had seen that before and was going to see it again.
I hated Thana. Gravus was cool. But Vowrawn's humor just became annoying after he got out from that death field when Draahg fell on Corellia. Made me want to put him back in the death field.

Best was when he mocked Baras though. I laughed when Darth Cartman called him a "fop"
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>