Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Oceanic servers dead, Unoffial Oceanic server in U.S

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Oceanic servers dead, Unoffial Oceanic server in U.S

Dmiiser
12.29.2012 , 08:00 PM | #1
Hey guys, new to the game. I played on the Oceanic server, they are reasonably dead with a small amount of players online. Some people i spoke to said not much raiding/warzones etc happen.......

Is there a U.S server that a lot of Aussie players play on.?

JacksonMo
12.29.2012 , 09:03 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Dmiiser View Post
Hey guys, new to the game. I played on the Oceanic server, they are reasonably dead with a small amount of players online. Some people i spoke to said not much raiding/warzones etc happen.......

Is there a U.S server that a lot of Aussie players play on.?
As an Aussie, you'd be welcome on any server. You may find groups tough to come by as your daylight our are when most of us are sleeping. I would suggest starting toons on each and making your way to fleet. If one of them seems crowded during the hours that work best for you, great.
If you find more than one that works, pick the one that seems to give the best performance.
Being so far away, there may be some extra lag time. I'm not a techie, so I don't know the best way to measure which server is best for you.

If you find yourself on Jedi Covenant, send Wrathgar a g'day. With my schedule I'm on some days at 4am and off and on throughout the day, others just in the evening.