Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What order the class's stories?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
What order the class's stories?

Darth_Wicked
12.20.2012 , 05:23 AM | #21
It should be noted that according to Watcher Two, both Darth Baras' and Thanaton are involved in powerplays, after you arrive to Corellia. In other words, when the Imperial Agent arrives to Corellia, the SW and SI storylines are supposedly underway, since Vorawn and the Admiral involved in the SI storyline only move forward, after the Wrath and Nox / Oculus or whatever arrive to Corellia.

There is also a brief cameo of Supreme Commander Rains(?!) in the IA storyline, where he mentions that General Garza will arrive shortly to Corellia, with one of her elite units I think. I found it funny, since I had finished the storyline on my Trooper three or four days prior.
Click here for FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Agent Madel Felth, Imperial Intelligence
If we mourned every conquered planet, we would NEVER have become an Empire.

DarthRamette
12.20.2012 , 07:53 PM | #22
Then that would put the IA story before the SI and SW, and I know the SI ends after the SW, no idea about the Republic side as I refuse to play it lol

maxetius
12.20.2012 , 08:56 PM | #23
Bounty Hunter is first as you decide the fate of Supreme Chancellor Janarus, whose replacement shows up in all the other class stories.

Andronicos
12.21.2012 , 07:24 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Duduneco View Post
But the end of act 3 are just minutes apart.
That seems unlikely since while the JK is infiltrating the Dark Temple there is a republic fleet attacking Dromund Kaas, It's seems awfully negligent of the Dark Council to ignore that just to watch the outcome of the SW fight, most likely the SW finishes several hours or a day or two before the assault on DK.

As for the Smuggler...Nok Drayen is present on the Cabal meeting that is shown in chapter 3 of the IA story, and we know Nok was only "back in business" for a short time at the end of chapter 1 of the Smuggler story but before the start of chapter 2, so either the IA is one of the earliest ones or the Smuggler is one of the later-most storylines.
Darth Vaelren - Dark Lord of the Sith
Captain Galryn Zaris - Just a man making his way on the galaxy
Agent Keldran Reus - "Corellian ale, shaken not stirred"

Mossesman
12.23.2012 , 06:43 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by maxetius View Post
Bounty Hunter is first as you decide the fate of Supreme Chancellor Janarus, whose replacement shows up in all the other class stories.
Janarus appears as the Supreme Chancellor in Act 3 of the Consular storyline.
Eathos - Commando | Norzrik - Guardian
Kezron - Scoundrel | Ashinelle - Shadow

Ranadiel_Marius
12.24.2012 , 07:17 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Mossesman View Post
Janarus appears as the Supreme Chancellor in Act 3 of the Consular storyline.
Except in the final scene concluding everything where he has been replaced.
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)

Harlequintwo
12.24.2012 , 01:48 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
the SW had Thanaton present so it was before SI. JK was confirmed to be the first story to finish, and SW is concurrent to it
Apparently if you're grouped with a SI who finished their story when doing the last SW class quest then he/she will spawn in Thanaton's seat instead of him. Basically the stories are at about the same time.

Genuine
12.24.2012 , 02:08 PM | #28
only problem with most of your thinking is that each class time lines runs after each other, when there really going at the same time and at certain points they may be slightly ahead then fall back and then another class goes slightly ahead

this can happen at any point in the story

should also be noted that some events faction wise don't co on side with each other for example like pointed out the order of planets are different for factions(rep or imp)
BIOWARE PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS THREAD Collectors edition vendor

DarthRamette
12.24.2012 , 09:21 PM | #29
At the end of Act II in the SW story, Baras states we are now at war so the cold war is over and its on at the start of Act III of the SW story arc.

Duduneco
12.29.2012 , 06:54 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Andronicos View Post
That seems unlikely since while the JK is infiltrating the Dark Temple there is a republic fleet attacking Dromund Kaas, It's seems awfully negligent of the Dark Council to ignore that just to watch the outcome of the SW fight, most likely the SW finishes several hours or a day or two before the assault on DK.
Not true, because when you end Chpt 3, you get an email saying that while you were killing Baras, The Voice was assassinated by the Jedi,
So a neutron walks into a bar and asks,"How much for a drink?" The bartender says, "For you, no charge."