Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GTN economy how is your servers ? (post 1. 6) hilts/barrels & mods etc

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
GTN economy how is your servers ? (post 1. 6) hilts/barrels & mods etc

Murder_Toys
12.27.2012 , 11:47 AM | #1
I am not here to flame or start one of them threads that knock the game. I am simply asking about your servers economy
on the PVE ENGLISH server the red eclipse are economy is starting to become a buyers dream. with Molec stabs being RE from warzone gear and the normal everyday crafter trying to under-cut anohter craft are economy is starting to shape up :

molec stab selling from 150 to 170k (pre 1.6 =200k easy )

Hilts 27 and barrels around 1.6 less then it is to make due to so many crafters selling crits for peanuts ( pre 1.6 = 2.2 mil easy )

mods going for tops 700k now to 800k (pre 1.6) around 1mil

Now like I said am not here to say this is Good or bad i am just posting to see what other peoples servers are like?
i can imagine pvp servers having even lower prices. i would like to see other peoples feedback they own server Economy

cheers Murdertoys
MurderToys | Empire | MurderToy | Republic
<pantheon of forstclaw>
http://pantheonguild.co.uk/home

Brainiacblue
12.27.2012 , 11:58 AM | #2
You're managing to find molec stabilisers for less than 200K !? I can never find them sub 190 on Red Eclipse.

Is our level 49 enhancement market the only one where you can pick up purple enhancements for 3k?
HK-47: Master, I am not totally illegal, I am only slightly illegal.
Revan: What's the difference?
HK-47: Why Master! It's about 20 years! A significant time for you pitiful meatbags. Not that I feel pity, master.

Murder_Toys
12.27.2012 , 12:03 PM | #3
well night the TRE the prices went down to 150k last night . but came back up to 170k ish guessing its all to do with when people RE they stock pile
MurderToys | Empire | MurderToy | Republic
<pantheon of forstclaw>
http://pantheonguild.co.uk/home

Zarakaar
12.27.2012 , 02:30 PM | #4
I haven't logged in since Last Saturday, so I couldn't really tell you now, but the immediate impact on Jedi Covenant was the opposite of what I expected. Mod prices moved up from 800k toward 1M again, although stabs have been more readily available around 180 - where you'd only see them occasionally before.

Perhaps the increase in demand for top-shelf mods have been increased by the availability of money from selling stabs. I haven't seen a catastrophe, anyway.

wainot-keel
12.27.2012 , 03:48 PM | #5
Well, I just checked. There are a few at 190k, then goes up.
But, why would people post them at 150k ? Most likely outcome it'd be some rich player buy them all and then relist them at the usual 200k. Nice profit just by walking to the mailbox.

KostonxEld
12.29.2012 , 01:32 AM | #6
The Harbinger server. Mol stabs are 150-195k usually. No more than that anymore. 26 hilts are 1.2mil. Some jokers are trying to sell the 27hilts for 10mil recently but no ones buying em. 26 armorings are 600-800k. 27 armorings are 1.2-1.4mil. All in all decent prices still. Hoping they will Come down still.
Bring it on Sith, the Jedi shall prevail!

Blackardin
12.29.2012 , 01:03 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Murder_Toys View Post
I am not here to flame or start one of them threads that knock the game. I am simply asking about your servers economy
on the PVE ENGLISH server the red eclipse are economy is starting to become a buyers dream. with Molec stabs being RE from warzone gear and the normal everyday crafter trying to under-cut anohter craft are economy is starting to shape up :

molec stab selling from 150 to 170k (pre 1.6 =200k easy )

Hilts 27 and barrels around 1.6 less then it is to make due to so many crafters selling crits for peanuts ( pre 1.6 = 2.2 mil easy )

mods going for tops 700k now to 800k (pre 1.6) around 1mil

Now like I said am not here to say this is Good or bad i am just posting to see what other peoples servers are like?
i can imagine pvp servers having even lower prices. i would like to see other peoples feedback they own server Economy

cheers Murdertoys
Pre 50 items are just as important to the game and economy.

Missions are still borked as far as balance in achieving raw materials. Huge time sink that just gets longer and longer as you go up in levels.

RE is still borked (can take up to 20 to 30 tries to RE a level 9 green even for someone with 400 skill).

Those two issues, for any item below level 50, is driving the cost of everything up. In short, it can cost exponentially more to make an item then one can get for selling it. An example of this would be low level purples. A single, level one underworld metal (such as agrinium) is hovering around 5k on the AH. You need two for the item even after spending time and credits getting to that level. In order to make the time and money worth it we are talking 50k or more for level 9 mods. Can't have an active trade economy under those circumstances, only mat farming.
May the Schwartz be with you....

AshlaBoga
12.29.2012 , 04:35 PM | #8
Jung Ma:

Molecular Stabs: 120k @ 1.4, now 145k in 1.6 (guess once people learned DG schems the price went up).
Dread Guard/Hazmat Mods and Enhancements: 900k-1.3M unless you provide mats. Average Tip is 250k with mats.The Armorings cost 1.5M or 500k + Mats.

Since 1.6 came out the price for Black Hole gear that ISN'T a Barrel or Hilt has dropped by a large amount. Barrels and Hilts are still expensive (well not the Patron Barrel but those are useless).
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption