Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Greater Threat (OOC & Signup)

HallowSoul
12.27.2012 , 02:33 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
Hallow, I suggest you let the Assassin join. We have a multitude of classes in the RP, but we are missing Inquisitors and Agents.
And most Republic classes

Jedi Covenant
Lordkraxys(41)/Sorcerer | Nyeen(23)/Powetech

HallowSoul
12.27.2012 , 02:34 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by darknaboo View Post
Name: Darth Bangel
Species: Pureblood
Height, 5'10"
Weight: 150
Birth planet: Korriban
Class: Sith inquisitor
AC: Sith Assassin
Primary Weapon: Double bladed red lightsaber
Secondary Weapon: Green double bladed lightsaber, he took when he defeated his rival.
Misc Items: (none)
Force Abilities: Force lightning, jump, lightsaber throw, force push, force grab,.
Personality: Inteligent, and battle hardened.
Bio: Raised at the sith academy, all Bangel ever knew was how to defend himself, and thats how it was. Older sith acolytes would try to attack him, but his superior skill met them a gruesome fate. Until his father was killed on a republic invasion on balmorra, he couldnt focus his potential. After his fathers death, he swore to himself, he would find the group that killed him, and slaughter them in his fathers name. 15 years later, he discovered where those jedi had taken refuge, and planned an elaborate scheme to destroy them. After the deed was done, he scavenged his fathers double bladed lightsaber (which became his primary weapon) and a jedi masters double bladed lightsaber.

Life was good until a new faction came into play. He was one of the first sent out to destroy them, but being himself, he had no trust at all for the group he was sent with. His plan was to hide in stealth, following them, until they died, or until his own life was at risk.

( thinking I could be with the opposition, or just be following and watching in stealth?)
You can join but you'll have to wait to be introduced.

Jedi Covenant

jedimasterjac
12.27.2012 , 02:38 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by HallowSoul View Post
And most Republic classes
We've got a smuggler and trooper, so 50%
"Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you."

―Darth Traya, to the Jedi Exile

HallowSoul
12.27.2012 , 02:57 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
We've got a smuggler and trooper, so 50%
I count AC's as separate classes

Jedi Covenant

jedimasterjac
12.27.2012 , 03:00 PM | #35
I count AC's as separate classes
Ah, ofc
"Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you."

―Darth Traya, to the Jedi Exile

legolegion
12.28.2012 , 09:57 AM | #36
Species:human
Name:sabrina
Height: 5`6"
Weight:130
Birth Planet:Apatros
Class: inquistor
Advanced Class: assassin
Primary Weapon: The force
Secondary Weapon: lightsaber the hilt is haped like a krayte dragon
Misc Items: Her robe`s are made from kilik silk, and interwoven phrik metal
Force Abilities:
Force crush
Force scream (if suddenly in pain)
Force lighting (not mastered but can bolt and stun)
Force cloak
Force push and shove and other Telekinesis power`s
Force run and jump
she also naturaly good at gymnastic

Personality: Loyal to the empire, and the empoer(unsual in a sith) Has a like for all thing`s echani, espeicaly their red wine. Also hate`s rudeness, but she is slightly elitist. She does like to be a, little childish at time`s.
Bio:
She spent the early day`s of her life, on apatros as a slave in cortiss mine. Where she helped prepare the food, for other slave miner`s. During a slave revolt, she was discoverd as a force sentive. Then after slave revolt was other, she was packed off to koriban to become initate.
As an initate she was trained by, overseer remel. Over this time she was taught, how to maniuplate the force. As well as the sith code, and what it meant. Her final test as an initate, was to be thrown into arena. Their she faced other intiate, one was her best freind. They teamed upto till end, then she stabed in the back. As he laid dying she appolgised , but it was him or her. She then accepted as an acoylte,and put it to group of six to prepahre to become an apprentice.
In her trial`s she went off world, to drummond kass. Where her enemy, was the planet it self and it`s wild life. Then she had to be judge and jury, to group of convict`s. Her next was to get an artifact, from a tomb. She failed to get it, but she waited till one of other`s where leaving. Then ambushed him, and after a quick fight she killed him. Her final trial was a race, who could kill the tomb raider`s. Though the was sitpulation, they had to come back with most of korriban troop`s they when down with. The other acoylte was quicker, but lost more men. Sabrina then had the honur, of beheading him.
After that she traveled to tattoine, to meet her new master.

hope not to late re organised bio for you not been near computer due to chrismas
also my master darth vergas is optional char for the op so they can direct my play

HallowSoul
12.29.2012 , 02:56 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Species:human
Name:sabrina
Height: 5`6"
Weight:130
Birth Planet:Apatros
Class: inquistor
Advanced Class: assassin
Primary Weapon: The force
Secondary Weapon: lightsaber the hilt is haped like a krayte dragon
Misc Items: Her robe`s are made from kilik silk, and interwoven phrik metal
Force Abilities:
Force crush
Force scream (if suddenly in pain)
Force lighting (not mastered but can bolt and stun)
Force cloak
Force push and shove and other Telekinesis power`s
Force run and jump
she also naturaly good at gymnastic

Personality: Loyal to the empire, and the empoer(unsual in a sith) Has a like for all thing`s echani, espeicaly their red wine. Also hate`s rudeness, but she is slightly elitist. She does like to be a, little childish at time`s.
Bio:
She spent the early day`s of her life, on apatros as a slave in cortiss mine. Where she helped prepare the food, for other slave miner`s. During a slave revolt, she was discoverd as a force sentive. Then after slave revolt was other, she was packed off to koriban to become initate.
As an initate she was trained by, overseer remel. Over this time she was taught, how to maniuplate the force. As well as the sith code, and what it meant. Her final test as an initate, was to be thrown into arena. Their she faced other intiate, one was her best freind. They teamed upto till end, then she stabed in the back. As he laid dying she appolgised , but it was him or her. She then accepted as an acoylte,and put it to group of six to prepahre to become an apprentice.
In her trial`s she went off world, to drummond kass. Where her enemy, was the planet it self and it`s wild life. Then she had to be judge and jury, to group of convict`s. Her next was to get an artifact, from a tomb. She failed to get it, but she waited till one of other`s where leaving. Then ambushed him, and after a quick fight she killed him. Her final trial was a race, who could kill the tomb raider`s. Though the was sitpulation, they had to come back with most of korriban troop`s they when down with. The other acoylte was quicker, but lost more men. Sabrina then had the honur, of beheading him.
After that she traveled to tattoine, to meet her new master.

hope not to late re organised bio for you not been near computer due to chrismas
also my master darth vergas is optional char for the op so they can direct my play
alright good to go

Jedi Covenant

legolegion
12.30.2012 , 03:20 PM | #38
alright good to go
okay i will post when your ready for me, and i enter after this raid is done as just coming in know would intrupt current flow

HallowSoul
12.31.2012 , 12:34 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
okay i will post when your ready for me, and i enter after this raid is done as just coming in know would intrupt current flow
You can join now.

Jedi Covenant

legolegion
12.31.2012 , 12:39 PM | #40
You can join now.
do you want me on alderan or on the ship that your attacking?