Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hack, exploit or is simply possible, allowed by the game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Hack, exploit or is simply possible, allowed by the game?

Roudyzor
12.28.2012 , 03:31 PM | #11
Buy some brains in Cartel Market , special offer for you only 99.99.

RikuvonDrake
12.28.2012 , 03:54 PM | #12
Welcome to TOFN, it's a PvP server, get used to it or reroll on a PvE server.

On a serious note, I suspect that they could kill you since you prolly had PvE gear and they PvP, and their setup was great for solo fighting, like a operative and an assassin, or just two assassins, and then we have the simple factor that you guys prolly were surprised and played bad while they were good players and got you good.
Dread Master - Deposer of The Dread Masters - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
Not Good Enough | Riku - Rikacha - Rikachu - Rikachi - Rikache - Rikachacha - Rikache
Ruthless | Susannah - Fauna - Wildthorn - Krewel - Montör
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Saintewi
12.28.2012 , 04:27 PM | #13
apart from this being hilarious,

you really need to acknowledge one simple thing - youre playing on PVP server, you should be prepared for things like this one to happen, unfortunately no1 gives a flying duck about wpvp still its pretty awesome to see things like that to happen. it gives some well needed flavour.

just take it easy.
Sainte - White Noise

Zez-Kai-Ell
12.28.2012 , 04:34 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Saintewi View Post
apart from this being hilarious,

you really need to acknowledge one simple thing - youre playing on PVP server, you should be prepared for things like this one to happen, unfortunately no1 gives a flying duck about wpvp still its pretty awesome to see things like that to happen. it gives some well needed flavour.

just take it easy.
hahahahahahah i cant stop laugh from this ahahahah coming from a white noise guy and specially you sainte (from kyrum times), just a note you dont know but , i came from same original server as you, i know the nice people like you are but i will not feed more trolls ahead keep trying to hide or give lame excuses for what players like you do,i love you guys serious at least i can laught so well thanks to you, btw sweet heart send greetings to leako and ashton, and maxi? was funny see him on wz after so many time, i thought that gentleman and many others were moved to gw2, after all pvp is better there isnt it ?. have a nice day

Aragost
12.28.2012 , 05:58 PM | #15
You came here and asked for peoples opinions, got them, now you're crying exploit regardless, and complaining that you didn't get the opinion you wanted?

Meh, bads will be bads
Fréd - Supersinofdoom
Lolŕ - Powertechofdoom
Saciela - Supersorcofdoom

Masarko
12.28.2012 , 06:08 PM | #16
"I just want to do my dailies"

Evolixe
12.28.2012 , 06:51 PM | #17
I could understand the frustration, however.. this is still a PvP server.

Lucky_Marty
12.28.2012 , 07:21 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
You came here and asked for peoples opinions, got them, now you're crying exploit regardless, and complaining that you didn't get the opinion you wanted?
Meh, bads will be bads
Yea he came here for peoples opinions but this (quote) is not an opinion, it's just plain stupid.
After Evolixe post this thread should have been closed.
Quote: Originally Posted by Roudyzor View Post
Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i knew someone would post this ahhahahahahahahaha
Quote: Originally Posted by Roudyzor View Post
umad that we owned u 2v7?
Sponsored by Karagga
Mariie - Jedi sage
Kyliee - Jedi Guardian

easeyway
12.29.2012 , 07:56 AM | #20
Lololol nice roudy keep it up! Record some of that ***** for laughs pls