Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why aren't all the Operations in the group finder

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Why aren't all the Operations in the group finder
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

RikuvonDrake
12.28.2012 , 05:15 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Swalsugmass View Post
All the Tier gear in the game has a rating! so just make specific OPs that require a certain level of gear to have a gear rating lvl, for example Columi has a rating of 136 so if i have overall gear rating of 600+ then I'm allowed to queue for EC HM via the group finder.
Then ppl can buy armorings/hilts from gtn and still sit on their tionese mods/enhancments and have 150 in armoring raiting.
Dread Master - Deposer of The Dread Masters - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
Not Good Enough | Riku - Rikacha - Rikachu - Rikachi - Rikache - Rikachacha - Rikache
Ruthless | Susannah - Fauna - Wildthorn - Krewel - Montör
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

ruminate
12.28.2012 , 05:31 PM | #32
I'd like to see a "solo training room" for each ops boss. Pass the training room and the story mode ops is unlocked for group finder.

Each training room wouldn't be an exact replica of the boss. It would only have each boss's story mode-only mechanics. To pass the training room, you need to avoid/clear their mechanics multiple times. Each role would additionally need to do different things to clear it as a means of gear check. DPS would need to maintain an X amount of damage and take less than an Y amount of damage. Healers would need to maintain an Z amount of heals and take less than a W amount of damage. Tanks would need to maintain an M amount of threat and take less than an N amount of damage.

Motivationman
12.28.2012 , 11:59 PM | #33
How about if you have the achievement for it you can queue for it? That can't be too hard to check for.

I've been on clears of EC and TFB that were pugged. I have the achievements for all the boss kills. Being able to auto queue at least for ops weekly quests would be wonderful.