Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An in-depth look at: King Adas

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
An in-depth look at: King Adas

Aurbere
12.28.2012 , 04:54 PM | #1
"I do not waste my teachings on the weak."- King Adas, the Sith'Ari

It has been a while since I did a character thread, so here it is. I had originally planned to do Odan-Urr or Exar Kun, but I thought it would be nice to do a thread on the little known King Adas.

Thousands of years before the birth of the Galactic Republic, a child was born on Korriban. The newborn Adas was far different from the other members of the Sith species, for his skin was charcoal-colored. The Sith considered him a "chosen" being, and raised him as such. The young Sith would grow considerably in size, intelligence, and strength in battle.

When Adas had matured, he encased his body in powerful armor and used Sith magic to alchemically create a powerful battle-ax. Using these weapons, Adas led a brutal campaign across Korriban, slaughtering those who opposed him. When he was done, he had united Korriban under his banner and was named the undisputed King of Korriban. The Sith believed that his reign would be eternal, and worshipped him as a god. As such, they proclaimed him the Sith'Ari, Overlord, and first Sith Lord.

Three hundred years in to his reign as King, the Infinite Empire moved against him. They sent scouts to gain Adas' trust, by teaching him how to create Holocrons. The Sith'Ari created his own personal Holocron to pass his teachings on to those strong enough to learn.

But he was deceived. The Rakatan Infinite Empire launched a massive invasion against the Sith. In retaliation, King Adas led the Sith against the overwhelming numbers of the Rakatans. With his Battle-ax in hand, King Adas cleaved through the ranks of the technologically superior Rakatans, and led the Sith to victory.

However, King Adas was not done with the Infinite Empire yet. His forces stole the hyperspace capable ships of the Rakata and marched to claim more territory. His armies claimed such worlds as Tund and Malachor and even the future Sith homeworld of Ziost. But it was not to last. During the Sith campaign, Adas perished before he could exact his full vengeance. He was claimed to be immortal, but even the great Sith'Ari could die.

Without the true Sith'Ari to lead them, the Sith fell into civil war. Pretenders claimed the title for themselves, but none could unite the Sith. The great Empire of King Adas crumbled and the Sith capital was moved to Ziost.

King Adas was feared by his people millenia after his death.

King Adas' Holocron was passed down across millenia, it had even fallen into the hands of Obi-Wan Kenobi and the Jedi Order. Eventually, however, the Holocron came to the Dark Lady Lumiya and was returned to Korriban.

King Adas was a god to his people, feared and worshipped by the Sith. His reign was said to be eternal, that his rule was annointed by The Force itself. As the Sith'Ari and first Sith Lord, Adas was the greatest warrior among his people. King Adas firmly believed in the strong ruling the weak and executed those that were too weak to serve him. When Adas killed those that challenged his rule, he would slay them and drink their blood in honor of their battle.

King Adas was a practitioner of Sith magic, which he used to create two Battle-ax's. Skilled in battle as he was, when the Jedi Exiles came to Korriban, the Sith believed that they were far more powerful than the Sith'Ari. They called Ajunta Pall the "Blood heir" to King Adas.

*What does Sith'Ari mean? (and don't wookiee it )

If you have a topic you would like to see in the future, post them below or PM me.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

DMOMO
12.28.2012 , 05:14 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
"I do not waste my teachings on the weak."- King Adas, the Sith'Ari

It has been a while since I did a character thread, so here it is. I had originally planned to do Odan-Urr or Exar Kun, but I thought it would be nice to do a thread on the little known King Adas.

Thousands of years before the birth of the Galactic Republic, a child was born on Korriban. The newborn Adas was far different from the other members of the Sith species, for his skin was charcoal-colored. The Sith considered him a "chosen" being, and raised him as such. The young Sith would grow considerably in size, intelligence, and strength in battle.

When Adas had matured, he encased his body in powerful armor and used Sith magic to alchemically create a powerful battle-ax. Using these weapons, Adas led a brutal campaign across Korriban, slaughtering those who opposed him. When he was done, he had united Korriban under his banner and was named the undisputed King of Korriban. The Sith believed that his reign would be eternal, and worshipped him as a god. As such, they proclaimed him the Sith'Ari, Overlord, and first Sith Lord.

Three hundred years in to his reign as King, the Infinite Empire moved against him. They sent scouts to gain Adas' trust, by teaching him how to create Holocrons. The Sith'Ari created his own personal Holocron to pass his teachings on to those strong enough to learn.

But he was deceived. The Rakatan Infinite Empire launched a massive invasion against the Sith. In retaliation, King Adas led the Sith against the overwhelming numbers of the Rakatans. With his Battle-ax in hand, King Adas cleaved through the ranks of the technologically superior Rakatans, and led the Sith to victory.

However, King Adas was not done with the Infinite Empire yet. His forces stole the hyperspace capable ships of the Rakata and marched to claim more territory. His armies claimed such worlds as Tund and Malachor and even the future Sith homeworld of Ziost. But it was not to last. During the Sith campaign, Adas perished before he could exact his full vengeance. He was claimed to be immortal, but even the great Sith'Ari could die.

Without the true Sith'Ari to lead them, the Sith fell into civil war. Pretenders claimed the title for themselves, but none could unite the Sith. The great Empire of King Adas crumbled and the Sith capital was moved to Ziost.

King Adas was feared by his people millenia after his death.

King Adas' Holocron was passed down across millenia, it had even fallen into the hands of Obi-Wan Kenobi and the Jedi Order. Eventually, however, the Holocron came to the Dark Lady Lumiya and was returned to Korriban.

King Adas was a god to his people, feared and worshipped by the Sith. His reign was said to be eternal, that his rule was annointed by The Force itself. As the Sith'Ari and first Sith Lord, Adas was the greatest warrior among his people. King Adas firmly believed in the strong ruling the weak and executed those that were too weak to serve him. When Adas killed those that challenged his rule, he would slay them and drink their blood in honor of their battle.

King Adas was a practitioner of Sith magic, which he used to create two Battle-ax's. Skilled in battle as he was, when the Jedi Exiles came to Korriban, the Sith believed that they were far more powerful than the Sith'Ari. They called Ajunta Pall the "Blood heir" to King Adas.

*What does Sith'Ari mean? (and don't wookiee it )

If you have a topic you would like to see in the future, post them below or PM me.
I've spent the last hour going through all of these threads that you and wolf made. Very informative and well written. I love the lore and you saved me a lot of time going to wookiepedia to read everything . I was hoping there would be a new one soon and once I reloaded the page I was pleased!

Thanks for taking the time out to write these. I enjoy them and I'm sure other do as well.

Thanks again!

Wolfninjajedi
12.28.2012 , 05:17 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DMOMO View Post
I've spent the last hour going through all of these threads that you and wolf made. Very informative and well written. I love the lore and you saved me a lot of time going to wookiepedia to read everything . I was hoping there would be a new one soon and once I reloaded the page I was pleased!

Thanks for taking the time out to write these. I enjoy them and I'm sure other do as well.

Thanks again!
Thanks. :P I will admit am slacking, mostly cause I dunno what kinda thread to do next. Will have something up by tomorrow for sure. Anyway nice thread.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
12.28.2012 , 05:22 PM | #4

Thanks again!
I'm glad you've taken the time to read through all of them, and more importantly enjoyed them and found them informative. Thanks for reading!

And Wolf, don't worry about slacking off. I took a break because of the holidays.

Look forward to the conclusion to the Great Sith War, Odan-Urr and Exar Kun. I'm also working on Grand Moff Tarkin.
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

DMOMO
12.28.2012 , 05:42 PM | #5
Tarkin?!

Oh man, you already covered Thrawn (my second favorite character) and now Tarkin (my third)

I'm very excited now.

Wolf, your thread about IG-88 opened my eyes. I knew a little about him (it) and did a little reading. I had no idea how much he was capable of. I'm a little disappointed at the fact that they made him attempt to take over the galaxy. Reading what you wrote sparked my interest but once I read about his plot I knew they would quickly get rid of him.

Thanks again, both of you! I'm looking forward to many more

Wolfninjajedi
12.28.2012 , 05:50 PM | #6
Tarkin?!

Oh man, you already covered Thrawn (my second favorite character) and now Tarkin (my third)

I'm very excited now.

Wolf, your thread about IG-88 opened my eyes. I knew a little about him (it) and did a little reading. I had no idea how much he was capable of. I'm a little disappointed at the fact that they made him attempt to take over the galaxy. Reading what you wrote sparked my interest but once I read about his plot I knew they would quickly get rid of him.

In truth, they actually could have continued with IG-88 even after the Battle of Endor seeing as his body was reactivated...but no it was destroyed because some plague was on the planet and the New Republic pretty much glassed it killing everything. Eh oh well...
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
12.28.2012 , 06:32 PM | #7
Tarkin?!

I'm very excited now.

Tarkin is such a great character in my opinion. Despite being pretty evil, he did a lot for the Empire.

I was disappointed by IG's ending as well. I feel that there could have been a different route for him to take. Regardless, the IG-88's were awesome pieces of technology.

TalonVII
12.29.2012 , 12:21 PM | #8
No, who you NEED to do is the best pilot EVER to grace Star Wars.

Wedge Antillies. Only man i think could go toe to toe with any force using pilot and kick the crap out of them on sheer skill with an X-Wing.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight

Aurbere
12.29.2012 , 12:23 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
No, who you NEED to do is the best pilot EVER to grace Star Wars.

Wedge Antillies. Only man i think could go toe to toe with any force using pilot and kick the crap out of them on sheer skill with an X-Wing.
Good idea. I've always liked Wedge. He's one cool dude and an awesome pilot.

TalonVII
12.29.2012 , 12:57 PM | #10
All i can tell you Aurbre, it's going to be a LONG one.

Man has done more for the Republic than most squadrons put together.

Rebuilt Rogue squadron, more than once. Bacta war, Wraith squadron, 2 death stars.

Bout the only rogue/red squadron member who was there from the start and lives.

Man has done some SERIOUS stuff.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight