Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Help. Im turning German

MylonJ
12.28.2012 , 05:54 PM | #1
I'm not sure what happened but for some reason everything on my account page ( Not in game ) is in German.
I don't speak or read German. I used Google translate to get to my account page to change it but under language it says english. How can I get this back to english?

MylonJ
12.28.2012 , 05:56 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by MylonJ View Post
I'm not sure what happened but for some reason everything on my account page ( Not in game ) is in German.
I don't speak or read German. I used Google translate to get to my account page to change it but under language it says english. How can I get this back to english?
Okay I am a *******. Right after doing all that and then sending this, I looked up and saw where I accidently hit the tab that said German. I switched it back to English.

Gnardlblarz
12.28.2012 , 06:18 PM | #3
Congrats,

and just in case you wouldnŽt find out what you did there, IŽd have a strong belief that science would have find a way to turn you back into any nationality you want.

Cheers

P.S. Grammar is for *******

Onthu
12.29.2012 , 04:40 PM | #4
Welcome to the german side.

In my opinion you brought here by the force and it wanna tell you something to do here. first be kind and lets establish some friendships. after that we can find out for what you have been chosen

May the force be with you

/e: btw on the left top of every page you can switch your wanted languege platform. leave a message when your re back home

NucleusTRV
12.29.2012 , 06:18 PM | #5
Everything is fine as long as you won't chose french
Collecting Bounties for
E N D G E G N E R @ T 3 - M 4
Gildenthread