Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hack, exploit or is simply possible, allowed by the game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Hack, exploit or is simply possible, allowed by the game?

Zez-Kai-Ell
12.28.2012 , 02:35 PM | #1
I am not accusing no one (yet) first i only wish to know your opinion, today a couple of stealthers have infiltrated on republic base on ilum, have no idea how they even bypasses champion guards even on stealth and using same as blackout, since with me i never was able to manage do that on enemy bases, and considering we have been even 5 vs 2 and still kill us all well is strange.

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/1272/31118165.jpg

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5224/54502119.jpg

So before accuse them or whatever just wanna hear your opinion.
so is this an exploit or is really allowed by the game? since in game beginning a couple imps also infiltrated on republic fleet and bw fixed the bug, or exploit whatever allowing that..

Evolixe
12.28.2012 , 02:50 PM | #2
You can bypass level 50 guards with blackout as long as there are no spotters among them.

If there is a spotter, you can still get passed if it's mind maze-able.
Evolixe [ToFN/PoT5] Exilove
PvE AMR - Livestream - PvP AMR - BiS PvP Mad/Bal - BiS PvP Dec/Infi
Quote:
Open yourself to suggestions from others.
There is so much to be learned from other people no matter how good you are.

Zez-Kai-Ell
12.28.2012 , 03:01 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
You can bypass level 50 guards with blackout as long as there are no spotters among them.

If there is a spotter, you can still get passed if it's mind maze-able.
well even if that is possible is a flaw on game concept, open world pvp is a thing, but faction bases is other, it should be a safe zone no?

Roudyzor
12.28.2012 , 03:03 PM | #4
Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i knew someone would post this ahhahahahahahahaha

Zez-Kai-Ell
12.28.2012 , 03:06 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Roudyzor View Post
Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i knew someone would post this ahhahahahahahahaha
lol mate you are such an hero aren't you? a true pvp hero from modern times, i think should admire you ? hahahahah

Roudyzor
12.28.2012 , 03:07 PM | #6
umad that we owned u 2v7?

Roudyzor
12.28.2012 , 03:08 PM | #7
nice screenshots XDDDD

SenshiFox
12.28.2012 , 03:09 PM | #8
Nice screenshots btw )

Zez-Kai-Ell
12.28.2012 , 03:20 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Roudyzor View Post
umad that we owned u 2v7?
if am mad, no am not even mad, lol you sure must be a crappy player to take use of any exploit or whatever you wanna call it to do pvp, and owning 2 vs7? lol dude you can try find the excuse you want that only have a name,, but lets see what cs will do about that, but by the number of cheat, exploit happening and cs end up not doing nothing since with so many sub losses and now ftp, ban means no money and that is not good for business, people,just need to see the situation from an executive mind, and about the nice pics, there is no need to be pretty they show what is need to be shown.

keep playing well (or not by the looks) since only losers use exploit and other dirty tricks to win in pvp, have a nice day little roudy

Roudyzor
12.28.2012 , 03:30 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Zez-Kai-Ell View Post
if am mad, no am not even mad, lol you sure must be a crappy player to take use of any exploit or whatever you wanna call it to do pvp, and owning 2 vs7? lol dude you can try find the excuse you want that only have a name,, but lets see what cs will do about that, but by the number of cheat, exploit happening and cs end up not doing nothing since with so many sub losses and now ftp, ban means no money and that is not good for business, people,just need to see the situation from an executive mind, and about the nice pics, there is no need to be pretty they show what is need to be shown.

keep playing well (or not by the looks) since only losers use exploit and other dirty tricks to win in pvp, have a nice day little roudy
Saying that me and Niea use exploits to kill such noobs like you is just an insult.

The only response you would possible get from BioWare would be like: "You guys are bad. Thats why u got owned 2v7"