Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What did you get for Life Day...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
What did you get for Life Day...

Pingonaut
12.27.2012 , 03:54 AM | #11
An Obiwan Kenobe and Yoda figurine (toys, but they have stands so I can just put them on a shelf and stare at them with awe) and the original trilogy on blue-ray (bluray? can't spell.) They've got the cast and director commentary on them, too and I've been watching those. Now I'm going to watch 1-6 in order in the next few days to come!

turnoverla-page
12.27.2012 , 04:20 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Canino View Post
O.K, I want that now. Really badly. You could say I'm jealous, but it's more burning passion for me to get one and hoard it, while stroking the box saying, "My precious".
it is amazing i would defiantly recommend it
and i actually did stroke the box

_biddan_
12.27.2012 , 04:48 AM | #13
blue-ray collection of the saga.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Beniboybling
12.27.2012 , 05:59 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Pingonaut View Post
An Obiwan Kenobe and Yoda figurine (toys, but they have stands so I can just put them on a shelf and stare at them with awe) and the original trilogy on blue-ray (bluray? can't spell.) They've got the cast and director commentary on them, too and I've been watching those. Now I'm going to watch 1-6 in order in the next few days to come!
Sounds like fun, did that come with the documentary 'Empire of Dreams'? Because that is very good.

Kakashioftheye
12.28.2012 , 06:42 AM | #15
A jedi bathrobe.....Which I may or may not be wearing right now.....

Canino
12.28.2012 , 07:07 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Kakashioftheye View Post
A jedi bathrobe.....Which I may or may not be wearing right now.....
Haha, that's great. Also to turnoverla-page (is that right?) i might just have to get one. I think it's hilarious you stroked the box as well. Looks like people had a nice Life Day.
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

wanttornow
12.28.2012 , 07:14 AM | #17
Just before lifeday I managed to get a Lego AT-AT - haven't built it yet. And just before that was the Lego Super Star Destroyer - now that is a stunning piece of art.

ZayneDraay
12.28.2012 , 11:52 AM | #18
I got a few lego star wars sets, including the mandalorian starfighter from walmart. Oh, and a Clone Commando Boss figure.

Merry Life Day!!!!
"Those who know me by reputation say I am a creature of the cold darkness, a monster if you will. Now you too shall fear me." - Darth Crios, lord of icy wrath

Canino
12.28.2012 , 12:03 PM | #19
Even though Life Day is technically over, (and only celebrated every three years BW ) I figured I would share this message with all of us...

"This holiday is yours, but we all share with you the hope that this day brings us closer to freedom, and to harmony, and to peace. No matter how different we appear, we're all the same in our struggle against the powers of evil and darkness. I hope that this day will always be a day of joy in which we can reconfirm our dedication and our courage. And more than anything else, our love for one another. This is the promise of the Tree of Life."
―Princess Leia Organa

Have a wonderful Life Day/week/month/howeveryoucelebrtaeit!
May the force be with us all.
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

Beniboybling
12.28.2012 , 12:40 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Canino View Post
Even though Life Day is technically over, (and only celebrated every three years BW ) I figured I would share this message with all of us...

"This holiday is yours, but we all share with you the hope that this day brings us closer to freedom, and to harmony, and to peace. No matter how different we appear, we're all the same in our struggle against the powers of evil and darkness. I hope that this day will always be a day of joy in which we can reconfirm our dedication and our courage. And more than anything else, our love for one another. This is the promise of the Tree of Life."
―Princess Leia Organa

Have a wonderful Life Day/week/month/howeveryoucelebrtaeit!
May the force be with us all.
Happy Life Day to all and to all a good night!