Another Armstech thread

Hakkology

So, I got 50 and gathered lots of BH commendations to perfect my gear as i need. Since there are no armstech recipes that i can make money with, it was tough work.

So after buying all the campaign armorings from the BH commendation vendor, all my friends go Reverse engineer some enhancement, some mod and get a new recipe. BH commendations help the to gather the material for reverse engineering. It helps them to make money and also helps them to find a use for their BH commendations. It's a perfect endgame anyone could ever ask for.

However, its not like that with Armstech. There is no moddable weapon that i can get with my BH comms and RE the barrel. There is no recipe i can use to imbue my weapon. There are no consumables. There are no item modifications that i can use to make some money, or even use my BH commendations.

In fact there is not a single Skill Barrel 22+ on GTN within our server.

So, i'm asking other people with Armstech. What do you do when you buy all your campaign armorings with your BH commendations? Go for Cybertech/Armormech ? Quit the game ? Beg the developers to add "Craftable weapon attachments" to your weapon ? Gear up your companions ?

All the best.

Edited by Hakkology

So, i'm asking other people with Armstech. What do you do when you buy all your campaign armorings with your BH commendations? All the best.

Roll an alt to level 10, power-craft him up to 400 Cybertech, (takes 3-4 hours if you have the mats) ,buy legacy gear, spend your BH comms, send the armorings and mods to your Cybertech... RE into Molecular Stabs...profit.

I have a hard time dropping a 400 crafting skill, when I can easily level up another skill on an alt.

Roll an alt to level 10, power-craft him up to 400 Cybertech, (takes 3-4 hours if you have the mats) ,buy legacy gear, spend your BH comms, send the armorings and mods to your Cybertech... RE into Molecular Stabs...profit.

I have a hard time dropping a 400 crafting skill, when I can easily level up another skill on an alt.

Yes. This.

Then, to be thorough, you roll an artificer as well, and get all your perfect end game RE-ing done on alts.

Also...if you picked armstech because you wanted to make your own blasters, cool. If you thought it would make you money compared to cybertech, you're crazy. The basic descriptions of the crafting skills make it clear that sybertechs make 2/3 of the parts for custom armors. Everyone loves custom armors. Cybertech is the best.