Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error NU2001

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zheke
12.27.2012 , 02:15 PM | #1
Dear bioware, stop ignoring this problem and realize it's on your end and it isn't the customers at fault, this whole you can not order cartel coins but somehow you can still subscribe, pre order, etc, is really stupid and 164 pages of posts about it on a thread and you still refusing to acknowledge it as a problem is out of control.

Quintessent
12.27.2012 , 02:19 PM | #2
This error code comes up when I tried to pre-order the Expansion, tried 2x, and had to submit ticket asking them to resolve and confirm if they have charged me etc.

Its a joke

Zheke
12.27.2012 , 02:33 PM | #3
With any luck if enough people demand them to do what they're being paid to do they'll actually do their jobs.

Genuine
12.27.2012 , 02:42 PM | #4
yep getting the same error for about a week and no response to any of my posts on here from bioware quick note tho its not just a SWTOR related problem not even just a bioware problem it an EA wide problem and its been around for years now if you haven't done so Google the error code and look at all the threads.

It's the biggest Joke this side of EA
BIOWARE PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS THREAD Collectors edition vendor

Obomonus
12.27.2012 , 11:18 PM | #5
Opened a ticket 2 days ago. Not expecting a response though as I understand this has been an EA problem for quite some time.
--Obomonus

Cerimon
12.28.2012 , 09:35 AM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings All,

All Account & Billing issues need to be resolved via our A&B agents who should be contacted using the appropriate phone number on this page. Once you make contact we will be able to get payment issues resolved. We understand the frustration this can cause and we apologize. We are working hard to prevent these types of issues in future.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

XvirsagoX
12.28.2012 , 09:53 AM | #7
I just had this problem trying to purchase the expansion too, and got charged twice for it, and I'm not even sure if I got the pre-order or not. As for calling the support hotline, I'd rather just kiss the $20 good bye than be put on hold for 3 hrs+, or get the run around from a handful of csr's. Haven't had any issues with sub payments, or cartel coin purchases, but I doubt I try to buy anything else until we hear something about this issue being resolved.

Obomonus
12.29.2012 , 06:34 PM | #8
Hey folks.
I'm not sure if this will work for you or not, but I went into my browser and deleted my temporary internet files and cookies and I was once again able to purchase cartel tokens.
I am using IE Exploder 9.
Give it a shot and see if it helps you.
--Obomonus

Malthuras
12.30.2012 , 02:08 AM | #9
I'm still getting this stupid error. Its amazing that they don't want to fix an error that is causing us to NOT give them money. I might as well go play EVE again, at least their billing works...
I don't care who you are, I don't care what your story is. Give me a name, pay more than they do, and they will die. You can try and escape, but you'll never run far enough. I WILL find you

Aael
12.30.2012 , 03:12 AM | #10
I'm sorry, but as a subscriber since pre-launch... I am extremely aggravated that Bio-ware and EA let a known bug that is common among their other titles stop the flow of money. Bio-ware and its partners wanted SWTOR to go FTP to financially help the game and hopefully give it a boost.

I enjoy buying Cartel Coins with my money that I make, but I should not have to wait and be placed on hold with EA customer support / billing over an error that should of been fixed before SWTOR even went F2P.

I just purchased the expansion to SWTOR, then right after attempted to purchase cartel coins when I received this error. I'm highly considering unsubbing over an Error that should of been fixed a long time ago.

Aael - Guild Leader
Invictus Euphoria