Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Flirt option for General Garza

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Flirt option for General Garza

Drakiir
01.04.2012 , 06:36 PM | #81
Eww...... and lol..... but mostly eww......

Morrismonster
01.04.2012 , 08:44 PM | #82
To be honest, it's odd they didn't change the body type for Garza. You can see she has an amazing figure underneath that uniform despite the aged face.

Fishcatch
01.04.2012 , 09:07 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by Morrismonster View Post
To be honest, it's odd they didn't change the body type for Garza. You can see she has an amazing figure underneath that uniform despite the aged face.
That does nothing for her acidic personality, though.
I am The Argent Trooper, Knight of the Old Republic
▯█!▉ℶℶℶ[]ℶℶℶ█!██████████████████████████)

TrumpetNut
12.09.2012 , 07:27 PM | #84
hen I saw this on the Forums I was laughing so hard how could u like an old lady so mean too..

Euripides
12.12.2012 , 07:21 AM | #85
I am all for this.

Her hips... like a massive, storm tossed battleship, rocking back and forth with an unstoppable, unrelenting force... to say nothing of her heaving tracks of land.
Motorboat? Nay nay, sir, you'll require a navy.
The Force made me do it.

hsuboo
12.28.2012 , 02:29 AM | #86
I would like the option to [Flirt] with the general but tbh, when she scolds me, (which is all the time) I get a little turned on. She has junk in that trunk and from the back has the body of a 20+ in her prime, from the front below the head its prime, from head up its not nice

Gotta admit, this thread has kept me very entertained while working yesterday :P

_gideon
12.28.2012 , 05:57 AM | #87
I remember reading this thread when it was first created. Nearly a year ago.

Hevra
01.01.2013 , 02:08 PM | #88
Good lord, it'd be like throwing a banana down Oxford Street.

DarthVoi
01.01.2013 , 10:50 PM | #89
If there will be option for same sex flirting, I don't see why there shouldn't be old folk flirting. After all, there's plenty of flirt between straight conversations regardless of age on the MALE side, why not female?

Gannacus
01.02.2013 , 01:40 AM | #90
Garza has a head like a prune - its that bad it would be a tough choice between her and Qyzen Fess given the option

Besides, why is she even a consideration with Dorne waiting in her cabin ? Poor Elara...
Negotiation through superior firepower

If you leave now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you.... and I will kill you.