Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm done.

PoliteAssasin
12.27.2012 , 04:03 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Laistran View Post
I don't always beat Grim premades, but when I do, I go straight to the forums to brag about it
Yes, because its such an accomplishment. You guys are to too much lol, but I do enjoy the laughs you've been so kind to provide for this thread.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tatami View Post
Bottom line here no one is doing anything malicious. Stop dragging GDs name through the mud.
And I suppose you missed where I and other players in this thread said the exact same thing, displaying that the OP was a troll? You guys are the ones dragging your own name through the mud, you keep bringing it back to something that has already been dismissed. Either you're not paying attention to previous posts, or you simply want more attention. It's looking like the latter. Stop while you're ahead.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Riggz
12.27.2012 , 04:32 PM | #122
I don't usually get involved with anything, not sure why I am now, maybe because I'm bored, anyway...

Grim is the largest, strongest PvP guild impside. They have many many many members online. Because of this they can have 3-5 premades running during high population times. Because of this alot of pubs see grim grim grim and get frustrated. The pubs are most split with ASB, Doomed Lemmings, Infamous, Blue Sun, Ace of Spades, DoA and more.

I was in Grim and quit the guild to get black sun going. Everyone in grim was so cool about it and I'm still friends with all of them. I don't say much drama wise on the forums. I have no problems with anyone in the game and get along with everyone. So hopefully me defending GD carries some weight.

I believe eventually guilds like Black Sun Rising and Soverign will be up there w/ the big dog PvP wise.

Also Grim does ranked every Monday so for those who think grim sucks or whatever, challenge them and que Monday.

Anyway I'm rambling and didn't address the op at all just the general conversation in this thread which has gone on far too long.

So yeah, grim gets alot of undeserved crap from alot of people. There members are really cool and will help you with anything. They do ranked, they run premades like everyone else on server (back in my grim days I Remeber winning more often than not).

Some guilds of grim's qualities could be real elitist or trolls but grim isn't. That's because there members and Daz understand something: it's just as important to be a good person as it is to be a good player.

Anyway I'm about to ride Star Wars at Disney World - be jealous
Urdnought Level 55 Operative
Urdonught Level 55 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

PoliteAssasin
12.27.2012 , 05:13 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Riggz View Post
I don't usually get involved with anything, not sure why I am now, maybe because I'm bored, anyway...

Grim is the largest, strongest PvP guild impside. They have many many many members online. Because of this they can have 3-5 premades running during high population times. Because of this alot of pubs see grim grim grim and get frustrated. The pubs are most split with ASB, Doomed Lemmings, Infamous, Blue Sun, Ace of Spades, DoA and more.

I was in Grim and quit the guild to get black sun going. Everyone in grim was so cool about it and I'm still friends with all of them. I don't say much drama wise on the forums. I have no problems with anyone in the game and get along with everyone. So hopefully me defending GD carries some weight.

I believe eventually guilds like Black Sun Rising and Soverign will be up there w/ the big dog PvP wise.

Also Grim does ranked every Monday so for those who think grim sucks or whatever, challenge them and que Monday.

Anyway I'm rambling and didn't address the op at all just the general conversation in this thread which has gone on far too long.

So yeah, grim gets alot of undeserved crap from alot of people. There members are really cool and will help you with anything. They do ranked, they run premades like everyone else on server (back in my grim days I Remeber winning more often than not).

Some guilds of grim's qualities could be real elitist or trolls but grim isn't. That's because there members and Daz understand something: it's just as important to be a good person as it is to be a good player.

Anyway I'm about to ride Star Wars at Disney World - be jealous
No one said they sucked. You guys are pulling stuff out of thin air. All we said was that we had no issue with them in the regs as the OP of this thread claimed. Why that's so difficult to understand, I don't even know. But there you have it. I wouldn't have thought you'd stoop yourself to the same level other members of gd have in this thread. Always playing the victims. As for our statement about the characteristics about their members, I realize that you were a part of their guild, but the actions displayed by their members directly contradict what you have written. Actions speak louder than words. It's evident that no matter what said you guys are going to try to spin this into a "stop being so mean to grim" discussion, even though no one was. (as I said earlier you guys take things personally). My purpose for this thread is done. I've already refuted the outrageous claims of the OP and a member of your own. Keep on patting each others shoulders though. It's gonna be ok.

Edit: just to make things simple.

Basically I said that the claims by the OP and a member of GD that republic players (or pugs) can't beat them and that grim has ruined pvp was false. I provided screenshots of it to prove my point.

What you guys got from what I said (idk how): OMG neo is telling everyone he's better than us because he beat our premades! Omg what a troll he said something that we don't like! OMG. Don't hate us cause of our awesomeness in pvp OMG rescue brigade assemble!
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

JamesBalla
12.27.2012 , 05:40 PM | #124
I go away for 5 days and all this happens. Thanks for the read lovelies.
Zentrai/Jballa
rip don't panic

Threid
12.27.2012 , 05:43 PM | #125
Well said, Urdnought.What most of us want is just to play with our friends/guildmates against skilled opponents. The queue just doesn't match us up very well sometimes.
ThreidAssassinIllegal Test KitchenThe Bastion

xContex
12.27.2012 , 05:53 PM | #126
Do you know what I do to threads like this???

Falconnnnn Punchhhhh!!!!!!

Consider it derailed.
Scyn Azadeh Inspra
The Sovereign Legacy

hulcalan
12.27.2012 , 05:57 PM | #127
i loled
<Vicious><Shots Fired>
Herro-Kitteh Hello-KittehCheezeburger
Ghostface-killaNightcrawler

CommunitySupport
12.27.2012 , 06:33 PM | #128
Hello everyone,

We are closing this thread. While we understand that players can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this (even when made with good intentions) tend to result in flame wars and have little room for constructive discussion. In the future, we encourage you to create threads that foster constructive discussion and not ones which criticize the community.

We appreciate your understanding that we've closed this thread!