Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dissapointed in the Consular. First IMpressions.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Dissapointed in the Consular. First IMpressions.

uziforyou
12.20.2012 , 09:50 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowseve View Post
I could return the face palm. If you don't think Jedi like Yoda were epic then.......
Yoda kicked *** and would probably be considered a consular by tor standards. Satele Shan is a bad ***. So to say there are no epic consulars is pretty fail.
I guess its all in the eye of the beholder. I've never seen anything from Jedi Consular's that is epic. They spend most their time in 'meetings' with other consular's, never have a straight answer for any question and constantly justify their inaction with words like "Difficult to see the future is. Always in motion is the future."

So epic? Nah, but I still enjoy playing them in the game. Jedi Knights, now they are epic.
"When you're bleeding out in a ditch on some muckball planet it's not headquarters that comes to save you, it's the guy next to you."

WoruulKeei
12.27.2012 , 07:29 AM | #12
Just being that guy, but shadow strike is not a bleed effect... it is a backstab attack. Also from what I understand there are two different imp companions who use an attack labeled force breach, both with different animations and both that look better than our crack an egg on your face animation.
The true master of death is the one no one knows of.