Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Outlaw's Tournament event


ZirusZero's Avatar


ZirusZero
12.26.2012 , 09:57 PM | #1
I am hosting a PvP tournament with serious prizes and special rules.
Place & time: Outlaw's Den on Tatooine, Janurary 5th, 2013 7:30 PM EST
Rules:
  • You cannot be armed.
  • You cannot have armor that gives stats*
  • Must have Steam
  • Must have proper unarmed PvP skills
  • No tech or force using skills are allowed.**
  • You cannot use Relics.
  • You CAN use datacrons
  • All contestants must show up on time
  • If you are a spectator, you CANNOT disrupt any fights. Doing so will lead to ejection.
  • Must be level 50 to participate
  • All contestants must use the /say chat channel to be able to communicate cross faction wise.
  • You cannot start fights with other spectators
  • No use of Medpacks during fights. Stims are ok.
Prizes:
1st Place: 25$ worth of Star Wars games
2nd place: 10$ worth of Star Wars games
3rd Place: 5$ worth of Star Wars games
Substitute Prize: 14 day Xbox Live Gold trial***

Additional information:
I will need your toon's name and your steam name to participate as this is a steam related giveaway and I need to make sure that contestants are registered. Also, all players are allowed to spectate the fight. Since there is no prepaid method of doing the Individual 25, 10, and 5 USD, I am simply purchasing the $50 prepaid card and gifting the games. Also when you win the prize, you get to choose the star wars games you want gifted to you.

Requests:
Cameraman to record the event
2 Republic and Imperial guards each on opposing sides (Republic guards at Zaroshe Entrance and vice versa.All guards will be paid 10,000 credits each.)
Forms:
Republic Guard:
Republic Guard
:
Imperial Guard:
Imperial Guard:

Cameraman:
Contestant one:Atodi
Contestant two:Jaxs
Contestant three:
Contestant four:
Contestant five:
Contestant six:
Contestant seven:
Contestant eight:
Contestant nine:
Contestant ten:
Contestant eleven:
Contestant twelve:
Contestant thirteen:
Contestant fourteen:
Contestant fifteen:
Contestant sixteen:

Practice and be ready.

~Zirus Zero


*You can use the following gear that has no stats: Empty modable armor,Social Armor,Adaptive Armor,Cartel Armor
**Exceptions are knockbacks, snares, and stuns. However, Force leap is strictly off limits. Also, said skills must do no damage. Also, the required tech skills such as uppercut and jab for melee is allowed.
*** If you choose this prize, you are willingly giving up your prize and will be given to the person below you. If no one chooses this prize, 4th place will be able to claim the prize with no contest.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

eavn's Avatar


eavn
12.26.2012 , 10:05 PM | #2
is thar entrance fee?

if so i call shinaniganz

CJNJ's Avatar


CJNJ
12.26.2012 , 11:13 PM | #3
If guardians can use freezing force then shouldn't snipers be allowed to use their KB(does no damage) and cover? From what you are saying we should only be using legacy punch, so why should people be allowed to use snares and stuff? Just sayin
CJuice Sandwich-lazy sage seer || Cmeat Sandwich- fat blind engi sniper
lil'cmeat Sandwich- it's a lil Cmeat! Gunslinger || Naked-snake- looks more like plissken, scoundrel
Laziness is a skill

ZirusZero's Avatar


ZirusZero
12.26.2012 , 11:36 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by CJNJ View Post
If guardians can use freezing force then shouldn't snipers be allowed to use their KB(does no damage) and cover? From what you are saying we should only be using legacy punch, so why should people be allowed to use snares and stuff? Just sayin
Your right. I have to revise that rule considering that it's a melee.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

DrewFromPhilly's Avatar


DrewFromPhilly
12.27.2012 , 12:12 AM | #5
An old-timey fisticuff with the handlebar mustaches and whatnot?

Reminds me of all the games I did in goldeneye on the Nintendo 64 with all the guns disabled...just you and your foe and your karate chop. Glorious and hilarious at the same time. Of course there's always the jerk who cheats and picks that short guy whose name escapes me.

ZirusZero's Avatar


ZirusZero
12.27.2012 , 07:31 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DrewFromPhilly View Post
An old-timey fisticuff with the handlebar mustaches and whatnot?

Reminds me of all the games I did in goldeneye on the Nintendo 64 with all the guns disabled...just you and your foe and your karate chop. Glorious and hilarious at the same time. Of course there's always the jerk who cheats and picks that short guy whose name escapes me.
His name was Oddjob.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

RyanReagan's Avatar


RyanReagan
12.27.2012 , 11:31 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ZirusZero View Post
I am hosting a PvP tournament with serious prizes and special rules.
Place & time: Outlaw's Den on Tatooine, Janurary 5th, 2013 7:30 PM EST
Rules:
  • You cannot be armed.
  • You cannot have armor that gives stats*
  • Must have Steam
  • Must have proper unarmed PvP skills
  • No tech or force using skills are allowed.**
  • You cannot use Relics.
  • You CAN use datacrons
  • All contestants must show up on time
  • If you are a spectator, you CANNOT disrupt any fights. Doing so will lead to ejection.
  • Must be level 50 to participate
  • All contestants must use the /say chat channel to be able to communicate cross faction wise.
  • You cannot start fights with other spectators
Prizes:
1st Place: 25$ worth of Star Wars games
2nd place: 10$ worth of Star Wars games
3rd Place: 5$ worth of Star Wars games
Substitute Prize: 14 day Xbox Live Gold trial***

Additional information:
I will need your toon's name and your steam name to participate as this is a steam related giveaway and I need to make sure that contestants are registered. Also, all players are allowed to spectate the fight. Since there is no prepaid method of doing the Individual 25, 10, and 5 USD, I am simply purchasing the $50 prepaid card and gifting the games. Also when you win the prize, you get to choose the star wars games you want gifted to you.

Requests:
Cameraman to record the event
2 Republic and Imperial guards each on opposing sides (Republic guards at Zaroshe Entrance and vice versa.All guards will be paid 10,000 credits each.)
Forms:
Republic Guard:
Republic Guard
:
Imperial Guard:
Imperial Guard:

Cameraman:
Contestant one:
Contestant two:
Contestant three:
Contestant four:
Contestant five:
Contestant six:
Contestant seven:
Contestant eight:
Contestant nine:
Contestant ten:
Contestant eleven:
Contestant twelve:
Contestant thirteen:
Contestant fourteen:
Contestant fifteen:
Contestant sixteen:

Practice and be ready.

~Zirus Zero


*You can use the following gear that has no stats: Empty modable armor,Social Armor,Adaptive Armor,Cartel Armor
**Exceptions are knockbacks, snares, and stuns. However, Force leap is strictly off limits. Also, said skills must do no damage.
*** If you choose this prize, you are willingly giving up your prize and will be given to the person below you. If no one chooses this prize, 4th place will be able to claim the prize with no contest.
I wish you best of luck but I think this might be the longest, slowest tournament that ever existed. I mean I'd just knockback and run away for days...
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K. <Infinite Darkness>

ZirusZero's Avatar


ZirusZero
12.29.2012 , 11:53 AM | #8
Some minor adjustments have been made to the rules.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

devtek's Avatar


devtek
12.29.2012 , 04:33 PM | #9
You do realize that the pvp unarmed abilities are TECH damage, and therefore Troopers and Smugglers have an unfair advantage because they have + tech bonus damage and crit native from their stats and not just from gear....

ZirusZero's Avatar


ZirusZero
12.29.2012 , 06:13 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by devtek View Post
You do realize that the pvp unarmed abilities are TECH damage, and therefore Troopers and Smugglers have an unfair advantage because they have + tech bonus damage and crit native from their stats and not just from gear....
Which is why most tech skills are not allowed. You are using skills such as uppercut.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.