Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Choosing MVP vote

cashogy
12.26.2012 , 01:32 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Jannesthekille View Post
Why shouldn't I wonder why I don't get MVP's? I literally always have the top protection of the team, I communicate a lot with my team, capture objectives... and most of the time not a single MVP
literally guys. he literally always has the best protection. like, literally all the time. literally, every single warzone he is in

Jannesthekille
12.26.2012 , 01:45 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy View Post
literally guys. he literally always has the best protection. like, literally all the time. literally, every single warzone he is in
It's funny cuz it's true

Cowflab
12.26.2012 , 02:19 PM | #33
I don't know what you're talking about. I get MVP votes all the time, especially in pugs. As a deception assassin, I rarely ever beat lolsmashers in dps, rarely ever top tank protection, and never have top heals. I do however, ninja cap nodes solo and immediately call for back up to hold it, call out points of interest in games, and kill opposing healers first and foremost. People recognize these things, and often times they're what wins you pug matches. If you're not getting MVP votes, you should think about changing up your tactics. As for my vote? It usually goes to the healers name who pop up in green around my character the most in a match. When I run premades, it goes to a guildie. Nothing personal to the other participants.