Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Shoot first BUG!

Sathid
12.26.2012 , 09:10 AM | #11
i fail to see how even a scrapper could win even 30% of the time against a shadow or assasin,maybe if the gear was way off,or the scrapper was just an excellent player and the shadow was subpar,i have dueled the shadows in my guild with many specs on my scoundrel and i win at best 25% of the time,sure i get em down alot but i cant seem to get them to 0.

vimm
12.26.2012 , 10:11 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Wainamoinen View Post
His shadow was pwned by a scoundrel and he's still whining about it weeks later, convinced that scrappers must be superpowered for this to have happened.

When merely semi-conscious would seem to be sufficient.

This is his third or fourth thread making imaginary claims about scrappers' abilities. Just enjoy the show would be my advice.
Appreciated!
geeR
Phantom of the Operative

Zunayson
12.26.2012 , 10:50 AM | #13
in all honestly the op (aka troll) has no merit in calling scoundrels a stunlocker class or easy to play (nobody really can), until they absolutely master the class. However, if you're not a master, you won't know what you don't know.

In other words, you're unable to gauge your skill at all. But I know the op is doing it wrong. Shiv/BW follows suit after shoot first, but only if you only have one ta/uh.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

SomeJagoff
01.04.2013 , 05:15 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Wainamoinen View Post
His shadow was pwned by a scoundrel and he's still whining about it weeks later, convinced that scrappers must be superpowered for this to have happened.

When merely semi-conscious would seem to be sufficient.

This is his third or fourth thread making imaginary claims about scrappers' abilities. Just enjoy the show would be my advice.
He's actually right about the animation bug? (Working As Intended.) though, it's longer than a 1.5sec knockdown, because 1.5 secs after the knockdown when you're standing back up, you're still unable to use any of your abilities/medpac/etc(guardians can use enraged defense to recover some of their health). And if you use a breaker to try to get out of it, dirty kick, stunned again, get burned down, then after that stun ends, I believe your character starts the animation of trying to get back up Again.

That = Stunlock.

The Assassin spike animation isn't even remotely as effective at stunlocking, just give assassins the same animation where the target slowly stands up over 3 secs so I can get a bunch of mauls/thrashes in and it will be equal. And no, I don't want operatives nerfed.

Okay, nerf operatives.
Lightsabers, Force Choke, Force Lightning, Jedi Mind Tricks, what else could you want from an MMO? There may be other MMOs out there, but do they have Lightsabers?....Do They?

Once you're in the hole, what's a few more feet?

Xienive
01.04.2013 , 05:25 PM | #15
I have played a Shadow since launch, recently made an Assassin and also a Scoundrel. My Scoundrel is still in the lowbie bracket but from where I am and from fighting Scrappers in the 50's bracket I would really support a buff to the spec.

Although for the topic, as somebody mentioned yes if stunned on the ground you still appear there. Happens to me all of the time.
No disintegrations!
As you wish...

SomeJagoff
01.04.2013 , 05:32 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Xienive View Post
I have played a Shadow since launch, recently made an Assassin and also a Scoundrel. My Scoundrel is still in the lowbie bracket but from where I am and from fighting Scrappers in the 50's bracket I would really support a buff to the spec.

Although for the topic, as somebody mentioned yes if stunned on the ground you still appear there. Happens to me all of the time.
yeah, in all seriousness, a buff to survivability and less reliance on stealth attacks/stunlocking would make the operative class a lot more appealing for pve and pvp and I would think would get most people to stop qqing about wanting nerfs. The survivability buffs to deception assassin were pretty decent, something similar like that for operatives would be nice.
Lightsabers, Force Choke, Force Lightning, Jedi Mind Tricks, what else could you want from an MMO? There may be other MMOs out there, but do they have Lightsabers?....Do They?

Once you're in the hole, what's a few more feet?