Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I Forged My Lightsaber

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
I Forged My Lightsaber

A_nonymous
12.24.2012 , 10:39 AM | #11
I know what you're saying, but the light sabre crafting scene is one of the best cut scenes in the game IMO. It is freaking epic and made me go roll another Jedi just to see it again. It felt like all the work I had done had finally born fruit.
Gunwalker Legacy FTW.

RogueDiplomacy
12.25.2012 , 03:25 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by A_nonymous View Post
I know what you're saying, but the light sabre crafting scene is one of the best cut scenes in the game IMO. It is freaking epic and made me go roll another Jedi just to see it again. It felt like all the work I had done had finally born fruit.
It is epic! And then you find out that your lightsaber sucks.
:-P

It's way better for the Jedi Knights. They can both keep their lightsabers and use them constantly.

Just an amusing thing: it's not something I'm up in arms about.

RogueDiplomacy
12.25.2012 , 03:28 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by seven_deadlies View Post
You wanna see some silly stuff, go try Sith side.
Spoiler
That's almost more appropriate, though, since you don't really use the darn thing.

seven_deadlies
12.25.2012 , 04:30 PM | #14
That's a good point...

When you are a Sage or Guardian, they don't give you a new saber (as far as I know).

If you're a Sentinel, they give you an offhand that looks just like your main hand.

And if your'e a Shadow, you don't want to use a single handed anyway. You want that double bladed!

So really you're not being told "Haha, yours sucks!" as much as you're being told "We heard you like fighting with lightsabers? So we put a lightsaber on your lightsaber, so you can fight with a lightsaber while you're fighting with a lightsaber!"

ZeroPlus
12.26.2012 , 09:16 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by seven_deadlies View Post
"we heard you like fighting with lightsabers? So we put a lightsaber on your lightsaber, so you can fight with a lightsaber while you're fighting with a lightsaber!"
roflmao
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!