Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What did you get for Life Day...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
What did you get for Life Day...

Beniboybling
12.25.2012 , 12:37 PM | #1
...that was Star Warsy?

Hope you all had a great Life Day! Seeing as it tis the season I thought I may as well put up something festive. So, did you get any cool Star Wars gifts for Xmas? Or maybe you got someone else something? Or just went out and bought your own? Post a link, video, picture, whatever you like - show off your toys!

My Christmas was surprisingly Star Warsy, I got a Lego Darth Vader Alarm Clock () , and 'The Jedi Path' - now I wanna get the 'Book of Sith' to complete my collection.

Aurbere
12.25.2012 , 12:44 PM | #2
You got The Jedi Path? Nice. I'm actually going to be using that as a sourcebook for when I revamp the in-depth look at the PT Jedi and Sith.

As to the topic: Didn't get anything Star Warsy for Life Day. Couldn't find Plagueis or Book of Sith at any bookstores.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Canino
12.25.2012 , 12:45 PM | #3
My Christmas was sort of Star Warsy. I got Darth Plagueis and a nice tee shirt. I hope everyone had a great holiday!

Aurbere, I got my through my kindle.
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

Beniboybling
12.25.2012 , 01:12 PM | #4
Nice! Epic T-shirt, kinda jealous And Darth Plageuis is a great read by the way - I'm sure you'll like it. And you can get it off Amazon Aurbere, although Book of Sith is only available with the massive holocron, looks like I have to wait until April to get the book by itself :P

Hope you all had a great Christmas!

Aurbere
12.25.2012 , 01:52 PM | #5
Thanks for the advice you two!

Having a pretty good Christmas!
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Canino
12.25.2012 , 01:56 PM | #6
Glad you guys are having good Christmases. Also, Aurbere, glad to help with the tip.
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

turnoverla-page
12.25.2012 , 03:54 PM | #7
i got a lego ultimate colecters series r2d2 and a 3d owners guide of the milenium falcon

Canino
12.26.2012 , 06:38 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by turnoverla-page View Post
i got a lego ultimate colecters series r2d2 and a 3d owners guide of the milenium falcon
O.K, I want that now. Really badly. You could say I'm jealous, but it's more burning passion for me to get one and hoard it, while stroking the box saying, "My precious".
---------

darthnamel
12.26.2012 , 11:13 AM | #10
Clothes and a rice cooker. And a gift to myself is the Expansion coming out